Chapter 19

Caleb POV

I walked in the house after practice and saw Robin sitting on the couch filing her nails and watching TV.

"Wassup." She said never looking up at me.

"What you been doing all day?" I asked while sitting down next to her.

"Oh nothing. I cleaned a little. My modeling agent called and told me about the photo shoot for Rolling Stone magazine." She shrugged.

I stared at her for a minute. Usually she would be sleep around this time. Why do I have the feeling something is wrong?

"You okay?" She asked as she noticed I was staring at her.

"Yea I'm okay. I was expecting a call from Starr today though." I said. She gave me a funny look. I know she hate the shit out of Starr but she gone have to deal with it. Her and Des are my only real friends.

Call me gay or whatever you want but who got some of the baddest hoes in this area? Oh!

"Why?!" She turned her nose up.

"She was gone tell me what she having." I said.

"Well I'm sure you won't be hearing from her anytime soon." She started filing her nails again.

"What the fuck you mean?!" I hopped up off the couch.

"She's in jail!" She snapped.

"For what?!" I yelled.

"For the murder of King." She smirked.

I knew this bitch was up to no good. I let my actions get the best of me and drew back on this hoe. I slapped the shit out of her dumb ass!

"Why the fuck would you do some shit like that?! I could kill yo stupid ass right now!" I yelled in her face.

She sat there crying scared.

"I just wanted us to be happy without her." She cried.

"We ain't gone never be happy now! You did some foul shit Robin! That woman pregnant!" I snapped.

"She's always calling and texting you Caleb. You don't even talk to me like you talk to her. So I decided to get rid of her." She cried.

"You are so fucking selfish! Mane pack all yo shit and find yo way out! And that's real!" I snapped. She tried hugging me but I pushed her back.

"Baby don't be like that." She whined.

"You heard what I said." I snapped.

I left out to get some air because I'm scared what I might do to Robin. I walk to the back to my pool. I opened the gate and walked in. I made myself comfortable on one of the beach chairs.

I might have to go back to LA. Starr needs me right now. And I know King can't do much because everybody think he dead!

I pulled out my phone and called Des.

"Helloooo." She sounded busy.

"I just got the news." I mumbled.

"Why would they come up with a dumb ass thing like that?!" Des yelled in the phone.

"That ain't even as bad as the news I got today." I shook my head.

"For real? What you heard homie?" She asked.

"Robin-" I was cut off by a cold barrel at my temple.

I slightly turned my head and saw Robin holding a gun to my head.

"Tell the bitch you got to go." Robin snapped. I frowned slightly at the crazy ass girl.

"You think I'm playing?" She said pulling the hammer back.

So this bitch ain't playing.

"Des."

"Wassup?" She asked. I wanted to tell her so bad but I ain't gone take that chance in Robin blowing my fucking brains out.

"I got to go." I said.

"Tell her don't call this number no more." Robin snapped.

"And don't call this number no more." I said. I heard Des sigh.

"For real?! We like that now?!" She sounded hurt. Damn I feel bad now. Des don't deserve this.

"Im in a relationship with a girl I love so much. I can't have all these girls in my phone." I said. Robin smirked.

"Now tell her Starr got exactly what she deserved." Robin smirked. I know she's enjoying what she's putting me through.

I'm just gone say the shot now because guess what....i got cameras on every angle of this house. I'm pretty sure one is watching us right now. I got to get Starr out of jail and get Robin crazy ass in a mental facility.

"Starr got exactly what she deserved." I said. The other end got quiet.

"That don't even sound like you Caleb." She said.

"I will not date you! I love Robin!" I said trying to fool Robin.

"Huh?!" She said. The line got quiet.

"So you're supposed to be smart?! You can't even analyze dumb girl." I said trying to hint out to her without letting Robin know.

"Dumb girl?! I- ohhhhhhhhhhhh. I get it. Yo bitch got you trapped." Des whispered.

"Yelp." I simply replied.

"Hang up with this stupid hoe. Shes worthless." Robin said.

"I got to go Des." I said.

"I'm on my way." Was all she said before hanging up.

Des POV

I walked into the jail and sat in this cafeteria looking room waiting on Starr. This is the only visit she gets today.

I sat down and placed my purse on the table. I saw the door open and Starr walked in wearing a orange jumpsuit. Her big stomach was poking out. Her hair was down in these wavy curls that were once curly.

Call me crazy but Starr still looks beautiful even in a prison suit.

"Hey." She sat down across from me.

"How you doing in here?" I ask her. She sighed and rolled her eyes.

"I'm about to go crazy in here Des. These police are so mean to me and only me. Sometimes at night I feel sharp pains in my stomach that will have me on my fucking knees." She let a single tear fall.

"Stop stressing! That ain't good for the kids. I promise we gone get you out." I told her. I guess now is a bad time to tell her about crazy ass Robin threatening Caleb.

"I'm sorry." She said in almost a whisper.

"Does King know?" I asked.

"I'm sure Kyrie told him. There's nothing he can do anyway. If he says something he's going to jail.

"That may be best." I told her. She stared at me as if I had two heads.

"What?!" She snapped.

"King will do anything to get you out with his two babies. He may make that decision on his own." I shrugged.

"No! Make him stay home!" She panicked.

Two police came and grabbed her by both arms.

"Times up princess." They told her.

"Don't be grabbing her like that. She is pregnant!" I snapped.

"You should calm down Mrs. Watch the way you talk to the LAPD." The bold man scolded. I simply crossed my arms and squinted my eyes.

"I could turn this whole fucking place over! I know what it's like to be in jail and muthafuckas like y'all mistreat a person! Just let me find out you abusing a pregnant woman! I'm gone sue this state for all it's got." I grabbed my purse and left.

Poor Starr. She was looking so pitiful. Her court date is a month from now. I really feel sorry for her. But right now I got to make a trip to Boston.