Chapter 13

Des POV

People pulled me up off the man. I dust myself off and grabbed my duffel bag.

"I'm a lady that don't play about mines." I told him before leaving.

I drove up to my crib and saw Ray sitting out on the balcony on top. I got out and went in. I took a quick shower and put on some rights and a t shirt. I put my hair in a ponytail. I slid the door open and walked out on the balcony with him.

"Wassup baby." I said kissing his neck from behind.

"Sup." He said dryly.

"What's wrong?"

"I think you need to take a seat for this." He cleared his throat. I studied his face and grabbed a chair and sat across from him.

"Didn't nobody die did it?" I panicked.

"Naw. You know your mom get out today." He said.

"Naw I didn't know that." I shook my head.

"Well you know your dad got out of prison on your graduation and they asked me could they stay here temporarily. I didn't give them a answer yet because I wanted to talk to you first." He said. I just stared at him.

"Hell no." I simply said.

"You got to think about it first." He said.

"Mane the last time I talked to my mom we were on bad terms." I stood up and walked in the house with him following me. He sat on the bed staring at me as I texted on my phone.

"You know I love you right?" He said in almost a mumble. I frowned.

"Aw shit. You ain't been cheating on me have it?" I almost said in a beg. He didn't respond. I immediately started crying. I held on to my heart because it ached so badly. I slid down the wall crying in my knees.

You ever loved somebody so much for so long? Then they go and treat you like shit when you ain't looking? That's how I feel...like shit.

"Mane I thought we were better than that." I cried.

"That's not all. I cheated on you with one of your coworkers and she may be carrying my baby." He said.

"Damnnnn man." I cried. He tried to pull me in for a hug but I pushed him away roughly and started beating on him. I slung all his clothes out the closet and pulled all his expensive shoes out. I should burn this shit but I'm better than that.

"You got to go homie. How you gone do some shit like that to your wife?! I'm supposed to be your lover, your friend!" I yelled. He began crying. He got down on both knees and held on to my waist. I tried pulling away but he had me tight.

"Please don't do this." He begged. I pulled all his boxers and t shirts out and put them in the big pile of clothes.

"Let me gooo!" I cried out. He let me go but I saw the pain in his eyes. He deserve this shit.

"I regret it. I told her to get an abortion. I swear I love you and only you." He cried out. I never saw Ray cry this much.

"You slept with one of my coworkers and you had me going to work looking stupid every fucking day! I'm a fucking joke at that place now because of you! You got to get your things and go!" I cried out.

"I love you Desiree. Please don't do this!" He begged. I slid my wedding ring off and threw it on his pile of clothes.

"Well Desiree don't care for you." With that being said I walked out the house and to my car. I need some me time. And he better be gone when I get back or I'm calling the cops.

Starr POV

I pulled up to my club and walked in. People were in there setting up the stage for ASAP Rocky tonight.

"Hey y'all." I spoke to everyone.

"Hey chika." Gia waved from behind the bar with Slim and Libby. I walked over to them and sat on the stool. All their eyes dropped to my small baby bump.

"What the fuck is that?" Slim asked while pointing to my stomach.

"Fat?" I said unsure.

"Bitch that ain't no fat. You pregnant!" Libby yelled. Dammnnnnn. Thanks a lot Lib. Everybody in the place stared at me.

"Y'all can get back to work." I announced. They continued to work.

"So who's it by?" Gia smirked.

"I didn't say I was pregnant." I blushed.

"Y'all look. She glowing." Libby laughed.

"I am not." I blushed.

"So are you?" Gia asked.

"Maybe." I said in almost a whisper. Gia and Libby started screeching.

"So you fucking now?" Slim smirked.

"You saying it like I was a virgin. I do have a 7 year old son." I laughed.

"Hell I thought you was gay." Gia said holding her hands up in surrender. I playfully pushed her.

"So who's it by?" Libby asked. I was prepared for this question.

"I-"

My phone started ringing. Thank god this saved me from an awkward conversation.

"Hello." I answered. A crying Des was on the other line. Awww shit.

-------

Poor Des 😞

Sorry I took so long but the other one got deleted. I was beyond pissed.

Sooooo comment and vote