Chapter 21

I know when you were little girls

You dreamt of being in my world

Don't forget it, don't forget it

Respect that, bow down bitches

I took some time to live my life

But don't think I'm just his little wife

Don't get it twisted, get it twisted

This my shit, bow down bitches

Bow down bitches, bow bow down bitches

L town bishes

L, L town vicious

I'm so crown, bow down bitches

Starr POV

I walked to the cafeteria area for lunch. I stood in line and felt a tap on the back of my shoulder. I quickly turned around to the sweet little girl in the cell across from me.

"Honey don't sneak up on nobody like that. That could get you killed." I frowned. We got our food and sat together. It was different cliques of girls in here.

You had your Latino girls in one corner. The white girls was in another one. And the tough black girls sat in the middle.

"What clique you with?" Honey asked me.

"Neither. I work alone." I said looking down at the mess on my plate. Honey just smiled.

"I don't think we would fit in these racist cliques. Besides, we're mixed." She laughed.

The big rough bitch that's in my cell with me walked over to our table.

"Give me your food baby girl." She said rubbing Honey's hair. Honey was about to give her her food until I pulled it away.

"This my bitch." I said referring to Honey. The big bitch gave me a look.

"I'm tired of hearing your name and mouth around here." The girl said. I just stared at her. Waiting to see what she got to say. Honey sat beside me looking so scared.

"All I hear around here is Starr this Starr that. Well it's a new bitch in here now and her name is Jay." The girl said loud enough so everyone could hear her.

"Well Starr can whoop you." Honey's small voice said. Jay looked at her like she was crazy.

"What?! I don't give a fuck about no Starr! I could beat that bitch till her baby come out!" Jay yelled in Honey's face.

Okay now this bitch went too far. Once you start talking about my babies then you messing with yo life. At this point people were gathering around.

"Look here Juwanna Mann. I been trying to avoid your stupid ass comments. But if you talking about my babies you trying to die." I stood up out my seat and got in here face. I felt Honey pulling my arm.

"You pregnant. Sit down." Jay laughed.

"So! That ain't stopping nothing. I killed bitches before while pregnant! You can get the same treatment hoe!" I spit in her face.....literally.

The security guards quickly pulled us both apart from each other. Honey ran to my side.

"Calm down Starr. You could get more time if you hurt her." She whined.

"Fuck this hoe! Send me back to my cell." I told the guards. They grabbed me like I was a criminal and escorted me out the cafeteria.

My family needs me. My friends need me. I don't belong here! Especially for a nigga that ain't dead!