Chapter 22

Baby you don't know

What you do to me

Between me and you

I feel a chemistry

Won't let no one

Come and take your place

Cause the love you give can't be replaced

See no one else love me like you do

That's why I don't mind to spend my life with you

Wanna please you in any way I can

Wanna share my world don't you understand ❤

Starr POV

I sat against the wall in my cell, rubbing my stomach. They moved Jay to the hole.

The hole is where you go when you act a ass. She just so happened went off on one of the guards.

Dumb ass.

"Psss." Honey called from the cell across from me.

I didn't dare look up. I don't feel like talking all day and night to her. I don't want to talk to anybody until I'm out this place!

"Psssss! Starr! I know you hear me!" She whispered louder.

"Please answer her!" Birdie yelled from the cell next to her.

I snapped my head up at her.

"Yes Honey?" I said getting very irritated.

"I'm getting out of here soon. They decided to let me and my boyfriend out." She smiled.

"That's really good Honey." I said honestly and truly.

"I know. I promise I won't forget you. I actually met The Starr." She said my name like I was a celebrity....a legal celebrity.

"Yea I'm getting out of her soon too." I said.

"For real?! Maybe you and I could chill sometimes." She smiled. How could a innocent girl get herself into a place like this? It's almost impossible. But then again I don't know this girl.

"That may not be a good idea." I shook my head.

"Why not?! You think I can't hang?" She sounded offended.

"That's exactly why." I shrugged. She frowned.

"Don't even try to handle me like that! Just because I ain't killed nobody don't mean I'm not bout that shit." She crossed her arms and turned her back facing me.

I sighed and got in my bunk. This shit was hard and cold.

"Starr baby. You got a visitor." The guard, Chris, said standing in front of my cell.

"Who is it?" I asked rubbing my stomach.

"It's a nigga that look like he not used to this LA heat. He got these thick layers of clothes and shades. This nigga look like a damn terrorist." Chris laughed.

King

I hopped off the bed and waited for Chris to open the cell.

"That's your baby daddy of something?" He said looking for the key to my cell.

"Yea." I said dashing out and going down the hall. I'm passing by drug dealers, prostitutes, seriel killers, sociopaths, and rapists. I feel like a damn animal in here.

"Yo Starr." Chris grabbed my arm before I walked through the door.

"What?" I asked irritated.

"Lets make a deal." He said with a smirk.