Chapter 31

King POV

The room went silent once they heard the baby's new name. In my opinion I was fine with Peyton, but if she likes Queen I guess I like it too!

"Fuck naw Starr." Des shook her head.

"Queen is so ghetto." Caleb laughed.

"What's wrong with Peyton?" I asked.

"Too many lil girls have that name. My baby girl is special." Starr kissed the baby.

"How about Rayon." Ray smirked.

"Ain't nobody finna name they child after a fool." Des rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

"It's better than Desiree." He laughed.

"My name is fierce!" Des snapped.

"How about Diamond?" Caleb suggested.

That's not a bad name. I actually like it. Before anyone could say anything the doctor walked back in with a rolling cart for the baby.

"Have you chosen a name yet?" The doctor asked with a wide smile.

"We can't seem to settle on one." Starr said sadly. The doctor walked over to my baby and inspected her.

"She's bright, beautiful, and have good hair. I think her name should be Peyton." The doctor said.

"I told you!" I said excitedly.

"Okay her name is Peyton Nicole Jackson." Starr handed the baby to the doctor and she softly lied her in the bed.

"I will be back so you can sign some forms." She said before leaving out with my baby.

"She gone be a heart breaker just like her mama." Des smiled.

"And a hustler like her daddy." Starr smirked at me. I hate that my unborn son couldn't be here right now. I just pray for better.

"Now I got to protect her like a big brother. I hope she don't be a handful." Kyrie shook his head. We all laughed.

"What's her nickname gone be?" Des asked excitedly.

"What the fuck you mean? We gone shorten Peyton to Pey." I laughed.

*

*

*

*

*

I left the hospital about 30 minutes later. Me and Ray hit up the hood to my new spot. These youngsters don't even know what they in for.

I'm gone let Ray be that nigga under me! Back when we was young niggas I had Rj and Roland under me. I need some niggas I can trust and Ray been my nigga for years!

"Wassup King. Wassup Ray." My young nigga, Omar, said as we walked in the yard.

"Call everybody in! Its urgent young nigga." I walked in the warehouse and sat behind my desk. Ray leaned against the wall looking like a sick puppy. Des got this nigga mind gone! I'm gone have to put this nigga on some pussy cause my cousin don't want him!

The door opened and all three of my trust worthy, loyal youngsters walked in.

Omar, that's my smart homie. That nigga be two steps ahead of the game and that's what I like about him. He right under Ray. I give him extra money sometimes because his grandma sick and shit. I feel for lil homie.

Dee is my hitter. That nigga would kill for his niggas and for what he want. I chose him because he don't give a fuck about shit and will take three strong for some shit I did. I just got to get lil homie from sleeping in the basement of abandoned buildings. His parents died when he was young and all he got is his three baby sisters.

Last but not least, Wee-Bay. Wee-Bay is a shooter just like Dee. The scary thing is he's only 16. This nigga has a mind of a serial killer. Sometimes I wonder what goes on in that young nigga mind.

"I called you in here because I got this thing that's really fucking me up." I tapped my pen on the desk.

"Wassup?" Dee said while throwing his dreads back.

"Y'all know that nigga Bo Dee?" I asked. They all nodded.

"Want us to bring that nigga back with a bullet in his brain?" Wee-Bay bit his bottom lip and grabbed his crotch like he got off from killing people.

"Naw just watch that nigga every move. I want to know where that nigga live, what he driving, who his youngsters is, what he about, I want to know everything!" I said.

I looked over and saw Ray staring at me as if he had something to say.

"What's on your mind?" I asked him.

"Caleb. I think he want Des." He said.

"Y'all excused." I told the boys. They all got 2,000 each and left.

Now I could back hand Ray till I see blood!

"Nigga you know not to discuss personal shit on the job! Don't mix business with pleasure!" I snapped.

"My bad. I forgot." He said calmly. I looked out the window and saw Wee-Bay meet up with this bitch I know from around the way. He better leave her alone cause I heard she got that shit.

"Remind me to tell Wee-Bay something." I told Ray. He simply shrugged.

Des POV

I sat in a booth across from Caleb at Five Guys. He asked me to come because he didn't want to be alone in LA.

"Can I get a refill?" I sang out loud, getting a couple stares.

"Damnnnn. You gone embarrass me!" He covered his face.

"So! these bitches gone still want you." I shrugged.

"You right." He smirked.

"So what you think about Starr and her new bundle of joy?" I sipped from my orange Fanta.

"I think it's great. They actually seem happy." He nodded.

"I wish I had that. Starr has a great fiancé and kids. I have nothing but me and my money. Do you want kids now?" I said.

"Yea I want kids but I won't rush it. I won't give a girl a quick fuck just because I want kids. I want a nice, loyal girl, marry her, and expand the family. Im just gone stay patient." He said.

"That's why I like talking to you. You give great advice. I love you." I hugged him from across the table.

"I love you too Des."

Sorry it's so short! I will do better next time