Chapter 28

Starr POV

I knelt down on both knees and held my stomach in so much pain. Blood ran from under my dress as Caleb, Des, Ray, and King continued yelling at each other. Am I dying?

~2 hours earlier~

I took one last look at myself in the mirror. I wore my royal blue Prada dress. It had a v neckline and the back was out. I decided to wear my gold red bottoms with it. Fuck my hair I might fuck it up anyway. I just decided to flat iron it and wear it flat.

"You ready?" King walked out in all white. He wore a white Prada t shirt that showed his great body. White True Religion jeans was baggy on him. He topped it off with his white forces. His chains and watch sparkled like it was new. I could tell he just got a haircut because that shit looked nice.

"Looking good baby." I licked my lips.

"Shit you look better." He walked over and grabbed my hips.

"Please don't turn me on too much. I just took a shower." I pushed him off slightly. His heavy laugh filled the room.

"Ma Caleb, aunt Des, and uncle Ray at the door!" Kyrie yelled.

"Lets go baby." I grabbed King's hand and we walked down the long staircase like a power couple.

"Well well well. Well isn't it the jail bird and the nigga who can't even fake his death right." Caleb laughed as we walked into the den.

"Caleb!" I screamed and ran into his arms.

"Wassup shorty." He kissed my forehead.

"I thought that crazy bitch would have been killed yo ass by now." I said. Everyone burst into laughter except me. I was dead ass serious.

My gaze went over to Des sitting in the corner chair alone. She wore this bad ass red laced dress and red bottoms. She too cute to be looking all depressed and shit.

"Well lets be out." King said. I grabbed Kyrie's hand and we all walked out.

"Ma who gone watch me while y'all go out?" He asked.

"Libby will. Don't worry she got about four sons." I laughed with Kyrie.

Once I dropped him off they all trailed behind me to this jumping ass club I heard about. Its not better than my club but it will do since I closed today.

I pulled up to the building and we stepped out our cars like some bosses. Well...we are considering we are the original gangsters of this shit.

"Don't drink too much Starr." Caleb laughed.

"Don't drink at all." King eyed me up and down with a mug.

I instantly was attacked with the sent of alcohol once we walked in. I saw bad bitches, rich people, trifling looking hoes, nasty looking hoes, broke looking hoes, and hoe looking hoes.

"Is it me or is it a lot of hoes in here?" I tried to talk loud over the music.

"I don't care. I need one of these hoes." Caleb single ass need to sit down.

"That's why your dick gone fall off." Des nudged him in the arm.

I watched the strippers shake they ass for cash while the men laid back and watched.

We got a table near the strippers. One girl with long gold weave and a pink laced set came and spread her legs right in King face.

Now if I was 18 again I would have beat this bitch ass. But I'm grown as fuck and ain't got time. Instead I slipped that bitch a hundred dollars in her underwear.

"Thanks." She smiled at me and strutted off.

"What's wrong with you love because you was all cheerful in Boston?!" Caleb told Des. Bout time somebody noticed!

"Nothing." Des said softly while sipping her drink.

I looked from her to Ray. Ray and King had this little stare off going on.

"Did Ray do something?" I blurted out.

"Mind your business Starr." Ray held his hand up.

"She is my business!" I frowned.

"Naw don't hold nothing back homie. Tell everybody how you and Tonya about to have a child together!" Des snapped.

I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I'm gone let it go because its been like that for the past week. It's probably nothing.

"Whaaaat?" Caleb wore a confused expression.

"I can't believe this shit!" Des yelled.

"Calm down baby girl." King tried rubbing her back.

"Hell naw! I should have left your ass 10 years ago!" She blurted out. I was just as surprised as everybody else at the table.

"Don't say some shit you gone regret." Ray warned her.

"Regret?! All I regret is bumping into your sorry ass! If it wasn't for King being your homie I would have been dropped yo ass like a bad case!" She yelled.

I have never seen Des this mad. Honestly I never really saw Des mad at all. I seen her worried, sad, happy, or even excited. But never have I ever caught her mad.

Her vanes were popping out the side of her head from anger. This girl meant business. But I'm more disappointed at Ray. I used to think him and Des were the power couple just like King and I. Guess not.

"So it like that now? You gone put me out in front of all our friends?" Ray said calmly.

"Fuck that! You put me out in front of all the people I work with! I have to walk in there everyday now and look at Tonya big belly ass, no offense Starr." She said.

"None taken I guess." I mumbled. I felt that sharp pain again. But this time it came stronger.

"Ahh." I said but not loud enough so everyone could hear.

Ray stood up out his seat and charged towards Des. Caleb got up and pushed him in the chest violently.

"I just know you ain't about to hit no female!" He snapped. Oh shit. The hood about to come out of all of them.

"Everybody just calm down." King stood up to stop the madness. But I held my stomach and tried taking deep breaths.

"Get out the way Caleb. I wish this nigga would hit me. I swear I will make sure his ass don't have no more kids!" Des shot up out her seat.

"You ain't the bitch I thought you was. You used to classy." Ray snapped.

"Hold up homie. My cousin is and will always be classy. Don't get her confused with the hoes you be fucking." King snapped. At this point they all were arguing with each other.

"It's like that now King? And to think we could have owned these streets together." Ray laughed.

What? King back in the streets?

"Guys." I called out in pain. They just continued to argue. I stood up while holding my stomach in pain.

I knelt down on both knees and held my stomach in so much pain. Blood ran from under my dress as Caleb, Des, Ray, and King continued yelling at each other. Am I dying?