Chapter 23

Let me sit this ass on ya

Show you how I feel

Let me take this off

Will you watch me

Don't take your eyes

Don't take your eyes off it

Watch it ❤

Caleb POV

I woke up on the concrete in front of my pool in the backyard. I looked back and saw Des sound asleep in her bikini on the beach chair.

Damn, we must got fucked up last night because I have a massive headache.

I picked up a pebble and threw it at her. It landed right in her long hair.

"Bitch go to hell!" She threw it back like it was a reflex. I couldn't help but laugh at this ghetto chick.

"Ain't shit funny. My head hurt." She held her head and stood up.

"Do you even remember what we did last night? I just remember the police force taking Robin." I shrugged.

"I remember almost drowning in your pool." She smirked.

Oh I remember that.

~Flashback~

"Are you fucking kidding me?! I can't even swim!" She said throwing her hands on her hips sassily. I don't even see how Ray put up with her big mouth ass. She talk too much!

"Shut the fuck up and get in the pool." I said annoyed.

"No! I paid too much money to get my hair done!" She crossed her arms stubbornly.

I got up out my chair and pushed her black ass in the pool. She started flapping like a damn duck in that pool. I was on my knees laughing at her ass!

"Help!" She cried out seriously. I mean this girl was really crying.

I simply threw her a floaty and she managed to get back on concrete. Water dropped off her too small bikini.

"I swear you gone burn in hell." She said trying to get water out her eyes.

~End of Flashback~

"Yea that wasn't funny." She pulled some aspirin out her purse and took it with some water. She tossed me some and the water bottle she drunk out of. I took it slowly.

"Lets go in before we burn up." I said sliding my back door open and creeping in.

"I call the tub first!" She said.

"Nigga I got five fucking bathrooms." I laughed.

"So bitch I got 7." She stuck her tongue out at me like a little girl.

Des POV

Once I stepped out the shower I walked back out into the guest room. I put on my white crop top, high waist jeans, and my Jordan's. I let my hair air dry then put it in a messy bun.

"Hurry up we going out on the town!" Caleb called.

"Okay." I said applying make up. I grabbed my phone and purse and met him downstairs.

"Slutty? Where the hell your clothes at? The paparazzi gone be out because they see the star player of the Boston Red Sox." He smirked.

"You so full of yourself!" I rolled my eyes.

"Come on sis. Let me show you how it's done." He said leading me out his house.

We hopped in his Ferrari and drove off. I turned his radio up listening to Beyonce x Partition.

"I just wanna be the girl you like." I sang out as I texted Ray on my phone. My feet were posted up on the dashboard.

"Desiree, do you think you in Ray's whip?!" Caleb snapped. I took my feet down and rolled my eyes.

"You being a bitch to me. I'm the one that saved your life." I said.

"And I thank you for that." He smirked. He parked his car in front of Starbucks and we went in. We got two coffees and sat under the umbrella outside.

"So what's the latest on Starr?" He asked. Before I could answer paparazzi showed up and snapped pictures of us.

"Can I get some privacy?" Caleb sounded desperate.

"Lets go inside." I told him. He grabbed my hand and we hurried inside. We sat in the far back.

"Well I really haven't talked to Starr in a while. Every time I hear her voice I get sad." I admitted.

Starr been my homie for so long. I just hate she locked up.

"That's fucked up man. I never thought Robin when so something that devious. I wouldn't be surprised if she ain't telling the cops about King right now." Caleb shook his head.

"Don't worry about that. I told them don't worry much about what she say because she crazy." I smirked. He just laughed.

King POV

Kyrie stared intensely at the TV. We were both at the edge of the couch on this OKC vs Heat game. We watched Kevin Durant dunk over Ray Allen's head.

"That's my nigga!" Kyrie shot up excitedly.

"Hell naw lil homie. He only got away with that because Lebron and Wade out for the rest of the game." I turned the channel quickly.

"Is you mad because your team losing? Or are you mad because my team better?" He smirked.

"Neither! All y'all got is Durant." I shrugged.

"No actually we got Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook,Derek Fisher, Serge Ibaka, and Kendrick Perkins. Now who all y'all star players is?!" He got in my face like he wanted to catch that shit.

"Ray Allen,Shane Battier, Chris Bosh, Mario Chalmers, Lebron James, and Dwyane Wade." I smirked.

He smacked his lips and sat back down on the couch and grabbed his phone.

"You the only lil nigga I know with a cell phone." I said.

"Mama got me this like a year ago." He shrugged.

"You miss your mama?" I asked. It took him a few seconds to look up from his phone.

"Yelp. especially when she was all I had coming up." He said.

Before I could say anything the front door swung open and Starr stood there with a wide smile from east to west.

"I'm home!" She said picking Kyrie up and hugging him like she was never going to see him again.

"Ma you hurting me." He said while being smothered in her breast.

"Sorry baby. I just missed you." She put him back down. Her eyes landed on me. Her facial expression dropped.

Last time Starr and I talked I told her I was going to turn myself in. Yea she flipped on my ass.

"King." She simply said.

"Starr." I replied. She shook her head and headed up stairs.