Chapter 15

Starr POV

Me and Des gone hit up my club tonight to take her mind off all this bullshit. I haven't told King yet because I'm scared he might hurt Ray.

"Ma where you going dressed like that?!" Kyrie snapped. I wore my fitted one sleeved black dress and red bottom heels. I had my make up on neatly and hair curled.

"Me and Des going to my club. ASAP supposed to be there." I said stroking my hand through my loose curls.

"No you not. You got too much booty, thighs, hips, breasts, and tattoos showing." King said coming out the bathroom.

"You the one that got me this dress!"

"That was before I actually saw you in it." He smirked.

"Leave me alone. Ain't no nigga gone try to get with a woman with a big baby bump in her stomach." I giggled.

"I love you." He said kissing my lips.

"I love you too baby. I wont turn up too much." i laughed.

"Do not play with me." He said with a straight face. I giggled and grabbed my LV clutch and headed out. I got in my car and went to get Des.

I hope I don't have to beat Ray ass. I really like Ray. He like a brother to me. But Des is my bitch and I don't like seeing her hurt.

I wonder did they talk this out yet. I sure hope so. I pulled up to her crib and blew a couple times.

I sat in this car for like 10 minutes. I knew this bitch was gone take all day. I turned the car off and got out. I knocked on the door and Ray came to it shirtless with sweats on.

"Wassup." He licked his lips.

"Is Des ready?" I said with a blank expression.

"I didn't even know she was going somewhere. Come in." He opened the door wider. I brushed by him and sat in the den. The lights were off. The only light there was, was the light coming from the TV and fire place.

"Where y'all going anyway?" He asked. He sat right next to me.

"You talking to me like shit all cool." I frowned. He bit down on his bottom lip.

"So she told you?"

"Hell yea. That was foul Ray." I whispered.

"I admit I made a mistake but I'm sorry about it." He whispered yelled.

"Sorry? You destroyed her! She will never be the same!" I yelled.

"Lower your voice." He covered my mouth. I pushed his hand away.

"It need to be heard!" I yelled.

"What need to be heard?" I heard a soft voice. Ray and I turned towards the stairs and both our eyes got big.

"What you got on?!" Ray snapped.

"You don't like it?" Des said nonchalantly.

"Desiree! We going to a club not a play boy mansion." I blinked again to see if I really see this right.

"I have to catch eyes." She smirked.

"You gone catch more than that if you don't go back up there and change!" Ray snapped.

"Yea you gone catch something aite. You gone catch a yeast infection with them lil pants!" I frowned.

"Loosen up you two. I'm just having fun." She walked down the rest of the stairs. She look like a damn stripper.

She wore a red tube-crop top that pushed her breasts up. Her matching red high waist underwear fitted skin tight. She stepped out in her silver plat form heels. Her hair was in loose curls.