Chapter 26

Caleb POV

I woke up with the sun shining on my face. Its too damn hot for the sun to be shining on me! I got up and close my curtains.

"Are you finally up?" I heard Des call from the bathroom.

It's fucking 7:30 in the morning. Why is she even up?!

"What you doing?" I groaned.

"Taking a shower. I leave today remember?" She said.

"Oh yea. I'm sorry I can't go with you this time. But I swear I will be in LA sometime next week." I said.

It was a long silence. The water stopped running and I could hear the bathroom door opening. She walked in her with a towel wrapped around her body and hair.

"That's cool." She shrugged.

"Go put some clothes on!" I snapped. She just laughed.

"Shut up Caleb. Don't rush me!" She mugged me before turning away and down the hall.

"I enjoyed you girl." I called out.

"I enjoyed you too. We actually got closer." She said.

"Hell yea! We need to do this again. But add Starr and Ray." I smirked.

"I miss my husband. I wonder what he doing." She said.

"Probably missing yo black ass." I laughed.

"Yea I hope that bitch Tonya ain't dropped by my crib or I'm gone have to beat her AND Ray ass!" She said sassily.

She explained that whole situation to me last night over a cup of coffee. Ray is wrong for that but everybody makes mistakes.

"She straight did some fake shit." I shook my head as if she could see me.

She walked in my doorway fully dressed. She wore her black crop top, camouflage overall shorts, and timberland boots. She tied her hair in a bun and applied light makeup.

Pretty

"Bye." She hugged me in her warm body. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her forehead.

"When I come down there I promise we gone turn up." I promised her.

"Just don't bring no crazy bitch with you." She laughed.

She grabbed her luggages as I walked her to the door. I opened the door and helped her put her things in the rented car.

"Bye homie." I playfully pushed her shoulder.

"Bye scary nigga." She laughed.

She got in her car and swerved off too fast. That's Des for you!

Starr POV

I sat on the balcony in my silk robe and hair tied in a bun. Breakfast sat beside me on the marbled table that King cooked for me. I just stared off into the far distance.

"Good morning beautiful." A heavy voice said. I knew that sexy voice if I didn't know another voice.

"Good morning baby." I sipped my orange juice. He joined me on the balcony and sat across from me. He put my swollen feet in his lap and started rubbing them.

"Tell me any other place you would rather be than here with me." He looked up at me with those beautiful eyes.

"Nowhere. This is perfect enough for me." I stood up and kissed him passionately.

"Aye stop that!" A voice yelled. We both looked down and saw Ray in the driveway.

"This nigga ain't nothing but a hater." King shook his head.