Chapter 20

Ray POV

I pulled up to King and Starr's crib. I just need to hang with my nigga King for a minute. I refuse to work with Starr. Thats my homie and all but damn I ain't desperate.

I got out and went in. They better stop keeping this door unlocked all the time. A nigga bound to rob they asses.

"King." I called.

"What nigga?" He said from the den. I walked back there and saw him smoking a joint on the couch all alone. The fireplace was lit up with the lights off. He just stared at a huge picture of Starr, him, me, and Des hanging over the fireplace. We looked like we were teenagers again.

Everybody wore a huge smile. I had my arms wrapped around Des while she smiled. Starr kissed King's cheek as he looked like a killa.

"I remember that day. We just had dinner and told a complete stranger to take out picture." I laughed. He didn't reply.

"Nigga what you doing in here?! Look like you in deep thought." I laughed. He didn't reply. He just blew out smoke from the blunt.

"Yo King you aite?" I asked getting worried. He looked at me then back to the picture.

"I got to turn myself in." He simply said.

Hold up! Is this nigga smoking that hard shit or what! I looked at him like he was crazy.

"King! Is you out yo fucking mind?!" I yelled.

"I just love her so much." He shook his head.

I think this nigga just high. He probably had one too many blunts today.

"Where Kyrie at because you talking out your head homie." I looked around.

"He upstairs sleeping." King said. I looked back at King.

"Why you trying to turn yourself in? Starr and the kids need you." I frowned.

"Starr is in jail and it's all my fault! I was probably better off dead!" He cried out.

My mouth fell open. My sister in jail and ain't nobody told me?! And to top that off my nigga trying to throw in the towel.

"Why?" Was all I could say.

"The police got her for the murder of me! A nigga ain't even dead and they got my baby girl in there suffering with my kids." He shook his head.

"Well I ain't seen Des all day." I pulled out my phone and called her. I put it on speaker.

"Hello babe." Her beautiful voice answered.

"Bay where you at? I ain't seen you all day?" I asked.

"Hey Desiree." King spoke.

"Hey King. I went to see Starr now I'm on my way to Boston." She said.

"Boston?! For what?! Why you ain't tell me?!" I yelled.

"Caleb needs me!" She said.

"Well I need you too!" I yelled. King started laughing.

"Use your hand." Des giggled. This girl plays entirely too much.

"Why Caleb need you?" I asked trying to change the subject because King finds this shit funny. Now when I punch his ass it won't be funny.

"That stupid hoe Robin!" Des snapped.

It's like something triggered in King because he sat up straight and stared at the phone.

"What she do now?! You know she been blackmailing Starr and I. She say she gone expose me." King said.

"She the one that got Starr locked up! Now she's got Caleb trapped! Y'all just stay there in LA and visit Starr because those police are so mean to her." Des said.

"What?!" King and I yelled at the same time.

"Just stay there till I get back. And don't do no dumb shit." She said before hanging up.

"I knew that bitch was no good the first day I met her." King shook his head.

"I hope Starr okay." I said.

"I'm about ready to tell the world I'm alive. Fuck the consequences. I just want my baby out." King said.

I feel so sorry for King. If Des was in jail with my baby I wouldn't be able to live with myself. Especially if its over me.

"Just stay strong homie." I did this old handshake with him we used to do in high school.

Des POV

I stepped off my flight and got a rented car from the air port. I kind of remember his address because we all visited him one day. But he was dating a different girl then.

I don't know what he ever saw in Robin mentally ill ass! He owe me big for this one!

I pulled up to my hotel and got a room. I unpacked my things and saw my 9 mm in the bottom of my luggage.

I brought this because I don't know what this crazy bitch might have on her mind. But right now I'm going to get dressed and go to the police station.

My phone rang.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Desiree where are you?" My dad asked. I sighed.

"Just stay home with ma." I rolled my eyes to myself.

"That boyfriend of yours ain't even here and we don't have a way to get around." He said.

My parents are really working my last damn nerve.

"First off Ray is not my boyfriend. He's my husband! And just wait till he get there." I said hanging up.

Lord them two will be the death of me! They worry me entirely too much.

I took a quick shower and got dressed. I put on my nice white fitted dress that stopped above my knees. It had a v back and long sleeved. I slipped on my black heels and curled my hair.

I hate to say this but I got to get the Boston police department on my side so we can get this dummy locked up. This may be a long mission but it's all for my homies.

Starr POV

I lied down on my bunk staring at the bunk over me. I suddenly heard the cell opening up.

"Got a new friend Starr." The officer laughed as he shoved this hard looking girl in. She had thick braids going back. She looked like she lifted weight everyday. Wasn't nothing girly looking about this chick.

"What you looking at?!" She snapped at me.

Hold up. I won't be taking no disrespect from no bitch. The only reason I ain't jump on her ass is because I'm pregnant. I simply just turned my head the other way.

"Yea pretty thang. You better turn around!" She rubbed the side of my face. I quickly slapped her hand away and stood up.

I pulled a shank from under my mattress and put it in her face.

"Bitch don't you ever touch me again! I will cut yo fucking fingers off and mail that shit to yo family! Don't fuck with me!" I snapped. I could hear all the other girls in their cells get quiet.

The sweet little innocent girl in the cell across from me gave me a 'please don't do it' look. I slowly put the shank down.

"Yea you ain't bad. You ain't on the streets Starr. You pregnant." The woman laughed. I could feel my skin turning red.

"Touch me again and I'm gone put you in a early grave!" I snapped. I lied back on my bed and stared at the ceiling.

This bitch better learn some manners. I see she already knew my name so she must heard about me. She don't want these problems!