The Angel and The Alcohol

*WARNING EXTREMELY SEXUAL CONTENT. IF YOU GET OFFENDED BY THIS STUFF OR GET REPULSED BY THE STUFF, DO NOT READ IT. THIS IS SMUT BASICALLY. NO NOT EVEN BASICALLY. IT IS SMUT. 100%. I'M WARNING YOU NOW SO IF YOU READ PAST THIS WARNING, IT IS ON YOU. 

ARE YOU STILL READING? 

YES?

 OK WELL THEN ENJOY <3*

I walk over to the table and sit down, grabbing my lap top and sliding it closer to me. Sam's out looking for Metatron and only God knows where Cass is. Cass is still dealing with the changes of being human. I scowl a little, trying to ignore the fact that Metatron is somewhere out there with Cass's grace. I swear to god, I will find him and kill him.

Nobody hurts Cass. Not on my watch.

As I start to type, I hear the bunker door open and close and then heavy footsteps. I turn around and look at the person who has walked in. Or should I say former angel.

"Hey Cass." I say softly. I take in his appearance and frown a little. His hair is disheveled and his blue eyes are worn down. I stand up and walk over to him. "Cass, are you alright?"

"I found a liquor store," he sighs.

"And?"

"I drank it."

I sigh and lead him to a chair. "I'll get you a glass of water."

"Thank you." Cass says. I walk over to the kitchen and grab a glass, filling it with ice cool water. I walk back into the bunker and hand it to him.

"Here you go."

Cass takes a large sip and when he sets it down, the glass is empty. He sighs.

"I'm still thirsty." he says.

"Well you downed that water like vodka." I say.

"My apologies." Cass says. "I'm still in that mind set."

"I understand." I say as I sit down. I look at Cass who is sort of staring off in the distance.

"I hate this." Cass frowns. I look at him.

"Hate what?"

"Being human." Cass sighs. "All I can feel is sadness right now. I felt sadness when I had my grace, but this is way more intense."

I nod my head and sort of smile. "You'll get used to it. That's why there's a thing called alcohol, which I know you are aware of."

Cass looks at me. "So this is why you drink?"

I shrug. "Part of it."

Cass sighs and scoots over to me. "I'm sorry."

I shake my head. "It's fine."

I look over at the bookshelf. I look back at Cass. "You want to read?"

Cass looks over at the books. "Sure."

I stand up and walk over to the shelf and grab a book. When I turn around, I'm nose to nose with Cass.

"Cass," I sigh.

"Yes?" he asks softly.

The tone in his voice catches me off guard. "Um, personal space."

Cass looks at me. "I know."

I tilt my head a little. I'm against the wall, Cass resting his hands on either side of my head. I swallow, my Adam's apple no doubt bobbing up and down.