The Angel and The Coffee

A/N: This is an AU. *Alternate Universe*

I saw someone post an idea and so I wanted to put my own spin on this :)

Enjoy <3

Dean Winchester stood up and got out of his Impala, closing the door behind him and walking into the Blue Whale Coffee shop that sat on the corner of Main Street and Fifth Avenue. He ran a hand through his messy hair as his little brother followed him.

"Dean quit walking like a model and please wait for me."

Dean turned around and looked at Sam. "I don't walk like a model. I walk like a super model, thank you very much."

Sam rolled his eyes as he caught up with his older brother. He walked in front of Dean and opened the door for him, pushing his brown locks out of his face. "Why did we even come here?"

"Because this place has the best coffee in town and they have the best breakfast burritos too."

Dean walked over to a high table and sat down on the tall chair, his younger brother following suit. A woman in her early twenties walked over. Dean read her name tag, which said Lisa on it. She was pretty. Brown hair, brown eyes, tan skin and plump lips. He gave his order to her, acting as if he didn't realize her brown eyes looking him up and down.

Sam gave his order to her as well and she walked off, winking at Dean as she left.

"Oh sweetheart, you are so barking up the wrong tree." he muttered quietly.

Sam chuckled a little and then looked out the window. "So how are things going with you and that one guy. What was his name, er, Fergus?"

Dean rolled his eyes. "I broke it off almost two weeks ago, Sammy. Do you ever listen to me? And he liked to go by Crowley for some reason that I'll never understand."

Sam chuckled. "I don't know man. Old dudes are weird."

"Yeah, you got that right. I mean he was alright in bed, but man he was weird outside of bed."

"Ew."

Dean frowned. "What?"

"T-M-I." Sam scrunched his nose up.

The waitress came back with two coffees, a breakfast burrito, and a chocolate muffin. "Here you go boys." she smiled a flirty smile and gave Dean another wink. "If you need anything else," she said, looking the green eyed man up and down. "Let me know."

"Uh, thank you." Sam smiled a little. Lisa looked over at Sam and kind of blinked, as if he had just appeared out of nowhere. 

"You're welcome."

Dean shook his head and chuckled as he took a sip of his coffee. As he set his coffee down, he heard the door swing open and the chiming of bells. His head turned over and his candy-green-apple eyes met frosty-blue ones. But then the man's eyes left his as he walked over to the counter.

Dean gazed over him and took him in. He was wearing a black beanie over his dark brown locks, some dark-denim jeans, and a black t-shirt. He was carrying a leather book bag over his shoulder and a silver laptop in his hands.

Dean looked him up and down once more, looking at his ass longer than anything else, but was snapped out of his daze as he saw Sam's face come into view.

"Dean!" Sam almost shouted.

"Huh?"

"Did you even hear a word I said?" his younger brother said, exasperated.