The Angel and The Pie

A/N: THIS IS A NSFW FAN FICTION. THIS IS PURE SMUT. YES, I WRITE SMUT. GET OVER IT. IF YOU DON'T WANT ANY DESTIEL SMUT, JUST CONTINUE TO THE NEXT CHAPTER. THIS IS HIGHLY EXPLICIT. QUIT READING IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO THIS STUFF.

ARE YOU STILL READING YET AGAIN?

YOU DIRTY, DIRTY PERSON. I LIKE YOU.

ENJOY <3

*big shout out to my friend Charlie for helping me with this :)*

Castiel walked into the library, grabbing a book off of the shelf. He needed something to read while Dean and Sam were on their hunt. He had wanted to go along with them, but Dean said that he couldn't because it was a simple case. It would only take them two days, three at most and that Cass didn't need to worry about it. Even though Cass argued that he could still come and help, Dean refused. Cass frowned and sat down in the chair with the book. He turned it over in his hands and then opened it and started to read.

Just as he had gotten to the second chapter, he heard a loud thud come from up above. Soon there were thumps on the staircase and then a familiar, green-eyed man came into the room.

"Hello Dean," Castiel said as he stood up.

"Hey there." Dean responded with a small smile tugging at his lips.

"How did the hunt go in Michigan with Sam?"

"It was long," he sighed while rubbing at his eye with the palm of his hand. An attempt to wipe the tired away. "but good. Those sons of bitches were sneaky and I honest to god don't want to come into contact with one again."

"I see. I'm sorry to hear." he turns his head slightly to the left "Are you tired? Should I leave you be?" Castiel asked. "Or maybe I can get some pie?"

Dean nodded. "I think getting some pie sounds pretty awesome." he observed the angel's facial features down to the smallest wrinkles. Cass truly was gorgeous. Of course Dean wouldn't ever admit it.

"Okay, I'll get you some pie."

As Cass turned around to get the pie, he looked back at Dean, studying the freckles on his nose. The rumor was true about freckles. They are indeed angel kisses. Sadly, Castiel had not been the angel to do it. although he would have liked that.

He frowned at the thought and tries to push it back and distract himself. "What flavor would you like?"

"Cherry. I can sing the song while I eat it." Dean chuckled at himself slightly, while shredding off his jacket. "Grab a beer too would you?" Dean licked his bottom lip unconsciously pulling it in slightly like he does. Some would call it a habit.

"O-okay." Castiel said as he tried to ignore Dean's action. He swallowed and quickly walked down the steps of the bunker and to the fridge. He grabbed a slice of cherry pie and put it on a plate along with a fork. He grabbed a beer and then walked back into the bunker. His face felt warm but he couldn't tell if it was showing or not. He swallowed. "What song are you talking about Dean?" he asked while trying to recompose himself.

"Cherry Pie. It's by Warrant." Dean grinned, his eyes crinkling slightly as he did so. He then took a bite of pie and began to sing lightly.

"She's my cherry pie, cool drink water such a sweet surprise, taste so good make a grown man cry. Sweet cherry pie." his words were muffled slightly from the pie in his mouth. He quickly chewed and swallowed.