The Angel and The Wings (Part 2)

A/N: WARNING. THIS IS PURE SMUT. LIKE SUPER DUPER PURE SMUT. I'M PERSONALLY RATING THIS AS NSFW AND NC-17. IF YOU GET OFFENDED EASILY BY THIS OR THIS DISGUSTS YOU, PLEASE GO TO THE NEXT CHAPTER. I DON'T RECOMMEND YOU READ THIS UNTIL YOU ARE OLD ENOUGH TO DO SO, BUT I AM NOT YOUR PARENT.

THIS IS THE SECOND PART OF THE ANGEL AND THE WINGS (obviously)

PLEASE ENJOY <3

Dean slid Cass into the back seat, slowly sliding on top of him as he closed the door with his foot. He lined himself up so that they were face to face with each other. Cass looked down at Dean's lips and Dean looked down at Cass'. Dean leaned down and kissed him softly, their lips moving in unison quickly and passionately. Cass ran his fingers through Dean's hair softly and Dean rested his weight on his arms as he moaned softly in Cass' mouth. Cass' hands slowly moved down Dean's neck and then his back softly. Dean groaned. 

The feeling of the Angel's hands roaming down his back gave him chills. Dean's tongue explored Cass' mouth as his hands roamed down Cass' front, sliding his trench coat off almost immediately. He helped Cass' slide it off as Cass sat up straight, giving Dean easier access. It was surprisingly easy considering Cass' wings were still out. Dean noticed that Cass' wings were now 5 feet long instead of 10. Cass was right; he could make them fit. Dean would have to ask him later on how he did that.

Dean threw the trench coat into the front seat and then stared down at the flustered angel, both of them panting. He smiled a little and then bent down and kissed Cass softly on the lips as he slid off the Angel's blazer. Cass leaned into Dean as Dean slid the blazer off, throwing it behind him as well. Cass ran his hand down Dean's chest and Dean tilted his head back a little, reveling in the feeling of the Angel's soft hands. 

Cass kissed the corner of Dean's mouth and then his jawline as he slowly slid the hunter's jacket off. He threw it in the front of the Impala and then grabbed the hem of Dean's shirt as he slowly moved his mouth down to his neck. Dean hummed softly and Cass kissed his Adam's apple, making Dean gasp a little. Cass lifted Dean's shirt over his head and then threw it into the forming pile of clothes in the front. 

He looked up at Dean, who was watching him intently, with big blue eyes. He kissed Dean's stomach softly and then made a trail all the way up until their lips connected. Dean poured all of his emotions into the kiss as he slowly untied Castiel's tie. He threw it behind him and then started to unbutton his dress shirt. He kissed Castiel's neck softly, giving some love bites as he pulled Cass' shirt off. And then Dean did something that caught Cass off guard.

He kissed his left wing.

Cass gasped as Dean nuzzled it softly and kissed it right on the arch. Cass groaned and he blushed as he felt Dean smile against his feathers. 

"So your wings are sensitive?" Dean asked softly, seductively.

"Y-yes," Cass whispered hoarsely, not able to take his gaze off the beautiful hunter that was now softly rubbing Cass' wing. He chuckled a little.

"Mentally noted," Dean said softly and then kissed Cass once more. Dean was absentmindedly grinding on Cass softly, making him groan as he involuntarily bucked his hips. Dean chuckled into the kiss. "Someone's excited."

Cass blushed furiously once more. "A-a little, yes."

Dean smiled warmly at the Angel and then laid him down on his back. He watched Cass as he slowly kissed his chest. He didn't break eye contact as he slowly let his tongue slide out of his mouth, leaving a warm trail as he moved down to Cass' slacks, his tongue dipping into his navel on its way down.