ME AND THE GEEK ( NICKI MINAJ AND DRAKE LOVE STORY)

Its about nicki minaj and drake.

character:

nicki minaj : she is 16 year old . she have medical problem . she can't hear. she have problem in school . she get bully by everyone in school except the teachers. Her mom don't know she getting bully. her dad beat her mom and her .when he drunk and when he high.everyone in school think she a geek , because she have straight a . and smarter than them. she wear glasses , they thank that make her look even more a geek .until one day drake fall for her .

drake : he is 16 year old .he is the coolest the coolest guy in school. he cute and he the is the leader of the basketball team . alot of girls like him . his mom is good to him. he makes f 's on his report card . he a bully . he don't have a girlfriend yet.he love rap and singing .

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT .I KNOW YALL GOING HAVE A GREAT time WITH IT .

NICKI (ONIKA) pov:

I woke up , did my hygeine . i wear skinny jean . my shoes is nike on. my shirt was pink . Then i went down stair , and saw my mom.With a bursted lip and a black eye . she look up . when she saw me stare at her .then i spoke.(she can talk .)

me: what happen ?i said

carol : nothing baby . she said (in hand sign)

me: Did dad hit u again ? i call out.

carol: yes . it ok . (in hand sign )

me: NO!!!!( i yell ) IT NOT OK MOM !!! i said as i was on the edge of crying .

carol hug nicki so tight , and said it going to be okay . but nicki didn't think it going to be safe there . she think her mom and her should run and never come back . but her mom too scare to go . but what happen last time it was worst mom almost die.

FLASHBACK :

mom: please don't hurt her !!!!!!!!!!! please!!!!!

dad: GET OUT THE WAY !!!!!!!(
push her out the way.)

me: dad please !!!!!!

hit her so hard that she blackout.

END OF THE FLASHBACK

carol: GO WALK TO SCHOOL I WILL BE BACK WHEN YOU GET HERE !!! she yelled

nicki : OKAY !!!!! BYE

DRAKE ( AUBREY) pov:

i just got out the house when i seen someone walking and looking down . i know her its......................

NICKI POV :

i was walking until i bump into drake . he bully me every single day. he look in start to say mean thing about me.

drake : well well well , look who it is . it is nicki the geek

nicki : p-please d-don't hurt me ?(although she couldn't hear she knew what will happen, because it happen every single school day

drake : oh please shut up .

then drake left after his boys came .

at school

it was time for lunch, nicki was sitting alone at a table . she don't have know friend to talk . so she read a book in silents. until drake , lil wayan , birdman , chris , tyga, and big sean comes over. they sat there and say mean thing

chris : what you reading geek

big sean : lil wayan what you doing geek

i couldn't hear what they was saying , but it hurt feel what they was . finally !! lunch was over . so i got up and throw my plate away . then i went in the restroom to fix my hair until drake sghow up. then i qickly turn . and got scare .

drake : hey geek

drake : sorry to much with u , but i had to do this

then drake push against the wall .

drake : HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!

then she try to fight back , but he punch in the stomach

she cough out blood then blackout

next thing she new she was still on the restroom floor she said all that blood and got up and she was hurting so bad . that she had to go to the nurse. then she went home. i didn't tell her what happen so i went on my phone and try to text my best friend that move away a year ago .when she left it was not the same . she said could text her.i got her number in the mail . the reason why it took a year it because she live in france .so i called her . but it was not her .

on the phone

drizzy: who is this??

nic: sorry i thougth u was my friend

drizzy: it ok ,it not your fault

nic: you feel so familar

drizzy: what??

she was thinking then she

said

nic: are you drake