MY BEST FRIEND

NICKI POV

when I seen my best friend . I was so surprise . I thought she had to stay for 5 years . She said she want her college degree in France . When she  look at me . she smile and hug me and I hug back .

Nicki:"HOW YOU GET HERE ?!?!?!". I asked while letting her in .

Jamie:" my  parent  wanted me to come , they wanted to see how I'm doing ". she said while smiling.

Nicki: oh ''. I said while getting aubri up off the floor .

Jamie: "awwwwww........ she look just like you nic ".  she said while looking at her .

Nicki:" i know.... lol". i said while chuckling .

Jamie:" Where your boo ?" she said as she was playing with aubri .

Nicki :" oh he up stairs ." i said while blushing so hard .

Jamie :" why  you  blushing hard ". she said while looking at me .

Nicki:" What ...what you talking about ". i said trying to act like nothing happen .

Jamie:" lol its ok , i know how you feeling ". she said while smiling .

when she said that I smile really big , Because she really do know . After 10 minutes of talking , drake finally came out . He look at Jamie for a while .

Drake :"  Wait ...you Jamie". he said with a wondering  look   .

Jamie:" yeah that my name , don't  wear it out . " she said with a smile .

Drake:"lol hey". he said as he smile .

Jamie:" hi ". she said while waving her hand .

Then she look at her watch , and stood up .

Jamie:" OH SH?T ..i got to go bye Nicki and drake , oh and aubri ". she said while opening the door .

Aubri:" BYE ". she said while waving  .

Jamie:"awwwwwww bye sweet heart ". she said as she left . while we wave goodbye .

after that drake want me to go to some where . He said don't get dress . Just come  . i walk to the car , with aubri  on my hip . i put her in the back. i buckle her up. drake was all ready in the car . i got in . then we drove . ( skipped drive ). when we stop . we were some where . i look at my time and it was 1:00  o'clock .i had to feed aubri . so i got these cheerios and gave it to her . i turn in the set and her eyes were brown like mines not blue . Now she really do look  like  me . When drake stop . He look at me while i was looking at aubri .

Drake:" Nicki why you staring at aubri ". he asked getting curious .

Nicki:" drake look at her eyes ". i said surprise and he look at them . Then his face  turn red .

Drake: " WOW !!......she look just like you ." he said with a surprise tone .

Drake: " um we here ".  he said .

i got out the car . then get aubri while drake got out too . when i turn i seen the biggest mansion in my life  .

Nicki :" um drake is we at someone famous house ". i asked unsure .

Drake:" yup ". he said with a smile .

Nicki:" WHO!!!". i said getting confused .

Drake:" ours ". he said with a big smile .

Nicki: " REALLY DRAKE ". i yelled out loud .

Drake:" yes this whole land is ours ." he said while smiling .

Nicki :" DRAKE HOW YOU DID IT ". i asked really happy ."

Drake :" Wayne gave us our checks , he said this is $1,000,000,000 each ."  he said with a smile .

Nicki:" SO WE GOT $2,000,000,000 DOLLAR !!!!". i asked while he nod .

i got so excited . until i saw CHRIS AND ROBYN