MY EX AND YOU EX

When we seen Chris and Robyn . Ours mouth drop . We they was holding hands . Then they  seen us . They look surprise . Chris walk over here , but Robyn didn't seem like she want to come . But she still came . When they got to us . Chris smile and Robyn look uncomfortable .

Chris:" Hey, what yall doing here ?"He said while looking at me instead of drake .

Drake:" This is our house and land , what yall doing here ". He said while grabbing my hand .

Chris:"Oh ,  we just was wondering around ". He said while looking at drake .

Chris:" Um drake I have something to tell you ". He said while walking up to drake .

Drake: " ok , Say it ". He said it a little mean .

Chris:" I'm sorry for  everything  . I just want us to be boys again ". He said with a tear on his cheek .

Drake:" I'm sorry too , and yes we can be boys ".  He said while shaking his hand and hugging .

Robyn didn't say a word neither did I . They l left after this .

Drake:" Do you want to see  the  inside ?"He said with a smile .

Nicki:" Yes ". i said while holding aubri .

We walk in . It was the biggest house I ever seen .

Drake:" It has 26 bedroom , 19 bathroom , 2 Theater ,6 pool in side , and games room and many other ". He said with a big smile .

Nicki:" WOW !!!!!!!!!!". I said so loud .

Nicki:" so when we can move in ". I Said with a nervous look .

Drake:" um now ". He said with the biggest smile .

Nicki : " YES ". I said while kissing drake , but i stop because I throw up on the ground .