ex boyfriend part 2

NICKI POV

trey:" hey nicki". he said like he was very sad .

nicki:"drake can you finish feeding aubri". i said while trey sat down on the couch.

drake:"sure ". he said .

then i walk over there where trey was and sat down.

trey:" nicki i haven't seen you since  you where little." he said trying to smile.

nicki:"yea, it nice  to see you too". i said trying to smile to.

trey:" um nicki i just came over here to check on you". he said looking down.

nicki:" trey i'm sorry". i said trying to not cry.

trey:" why nicki .....*crying*.....why you  didn't wait for me ". he said while cryig.

nicki:" i did , but i accidentally fall in love". i said while trying not cry .

trey:" that all right i'll just leave ". he was trying to stop crying while walkout and left.

after that i run in my room and go to the bathroom and cry all  the tear i was holding back. then drake came in and saw me .

drake:" what he do ". he said with a mad look.

nicki:" nothing ". i said while trying to  stop crying.

drake:" come on you can tell me ." he with the calmest voice.

nicki:" trey was my ex boyfriend , one day he had went to jail . because he got in trouble with the cops. because he was trying to protect me  from my dad .  my dad call the cop . then lied about everthing. i had to go along with it or he said he would kill me and my mom .'

drake:" nicki i love you  it going to be fine , because we is together ." he said while  holding me .

drake:"and besides you hate bad guys ".he laugh .

nicki:" hey i didn't say  that ? " she said while laughing.

drake:" so you like bad guys ". he laugh while pushing me on the bed and getting on top of me and starting kissing me on my neck.

nicki:" drakeeeeeeeee " i scream .

nicki:" i loveeeeee yooooouuuu".

drake:" i love you too !" he said .

then you know what happen .after that we went to sleep.until i thought about the baby . then i get  up and see her in her crib. then i go  to he kitchen then i heard a knock . then i look at the the clock it was 4:01. then open the door and saw no one there . until i close the door i saw a man with a ski mask on then he was coming over here with a gun then i look closer it was TREY!!!!!