what should i do

DRAKE POV ( at his house )

Nicki was very  sad last night . so i decide to cook her something and it going to romance in the air . she really going to love it . i took a shower first . then hurry up and brush my teeth and wash my face. because we have to see the doctor at 9:30. and right now it 7:00 .so i have enough time for the surprise . so i got these roses from my mom room . she use to had a flower shop. speaking of mom where is she . when i went in her room she was not there . she usually be here  and up. so going to call her.

on the phone

mom : hello

drake: hi mom

mom: sorry i'm not there i was looking for your surprise

drake : mom you don't have to get me a gift.

mom: you and nicki would love this

drake: what is it ,mom?

mom: ok i can't hold back any longer it a .......house . for you  and nicki oh and the baby .

drake : mom you should have do this !!!

mom: ok, but don't tell nicki it a surprise .

drake: ok bye mom

mom: bye Aubrey i'll be there in a mins love you.

end of the called

by the time i got off the found i was putting the roses in my bed where nicki was laying . i had to do it quietly . then i came downstair with a lot of rose so i try to make a heart . with my name on it and nicki name on it . and it said forever love onika. then i start to cook bacon , eggs, and pancakes . then i get a plates and made a plate for nicki and me . now i wake nicki and it 8:00 .

NICKI POV

i woke by drake .

drake: "good morning beautiful  ". he said so soft .

nicki: "  good morning handsome ". i said soft as well.

then i felt something in the bed .

nicki:"what is this in the bed ?" i asked.

drake :"come down and see "? he smile.

then i  got up and saw these roses. then before could ask . drake left . then i follow the roses with  a smile on my face , because i knew it was drake . then when i went downstair and saw a heart and my name and his name and it said onika and aubrey forever love onika . it so sweet . that no one ever did for me .

nicki:" dra-

got cut off  by drake . then kiss me and i kiss him.then he pick me up and kiss me

drake:"just relax and don't have stress". he said while pulling my sit up .

so i could sit down .then i did

nicki:"drake you so sweet "she said surprise

drake:"just eat ". he said chuckling .

after eating , i took a shower. and brush my teeth . then wash my face . then put on make up.

after i put on my clothes . then went in drake car cause he was in there. so then we drive to the  doctor . (skip drive) .

AT THE DOCTOR

nurse: " onika tanya maraij ( i don'tknow if i have her name right)

drake:" THAT US !!!!" . drake said loud.

then the  nurse  direct us to the doctor

nurse :"the doctor will be here in a sec ". she said with smile on her face.

drake:"ok".

then she left . i was shaken and nervous. drake saw me . then hold my hand . until the doctor came in .

doctor:"so onika you having a baby so let see is it healthy . "  she said said while smiling.

nicki:"ok".

doctor:" lay back and relax " . he said

i obey and then she had gel on her hand

doctor:" can you please lift up your shirt  please ". she said

i obey . then drake was still holding my hand. then the doctor put the gel on my stomach then she had smile

doctor : " its a girl , and she 100.00%  healthy . " she said

drake smile and said

drake:" thank goodness so when it time "? he ask with a sigh of relief and me too

doctor:" you have 2 months oh you can't go to school , because it unhealthy for you to stress over your work , so here a doctor pass . " she said

then we left and drive home .