WE AIN'T TOGATHER

NICKI POV

He never answer . i can't believe he going to not answer .

Nicki : " DRAKE ". i yelled .

Drake :" WHAT ". he yelled back , because he was getting annoy .

Nicki:" YOU DIDN'T ANSWER ME ". i shouted at him .

Drake :" THAT NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS ". he yelled while walking pass me .

Nicki :" DRAKE PLEASE DON'T GO ". i said while crying .

He stop and turn and look in my eyes . i had tears  in my eyes .

Drake:" i'm sorry nic , i jus- ". he was cut off , by the door opening .and it was Aubri .

Aubri :" mommy i can't go to bed . " she said holding her stomach  in pain .

Nicki :" oh , i forgot to get you your pills ". i said while getting the pills  .

i walk up to her and bend down . then put one pill in her month . then she swallow it . then i got the water of my table and let her drink . then  i pick her up and put her in her room . and lay her in her crib . i was about to walk out until she said

Aubri:'' mommy is you and daddy is going to break up ". she said in a sleepy tone of voice .

Nicki :"no baby me and daddy is just having problem ?" i said while walking out .

Nicki :" good night baby ".  i said as i  hear a light snore .

i walk out . Then thinking about what aubri said . then went in my room saw drake on the bed . 

Drake :" nicki i'm sor- . " i cut him off .

Nicki :" drake not tonight ". i said with a sleepy voice .

Drake :" ok we talk tomorrow ". he said while laying on the bed .

sorry it short