the night i found out part2

NICKI POV

i was so surprise when i saw him .

trey:"hey nic-". he said while he got cut off.

nicki:" what you doing here ?!?!?!". i said with a mad look .

trey:" well i'm here to see my daughter". he said with a smirk .

nicki:" wait you don't have a daughter ". i said with a confused look .

trey:"yes i do and my daugter is right there eating ".he said with a smile .

nicki:" your not the father!". i said with a stern look . 

trey: " then who is ?!?" he said with a smile .

nicki:" drake  ??". i said with a mad look .

trey:" but i was your first so ". he said with a smirk .

nicki:" so ....."i said .

trey:" do you remember".he said with a confuse look .

nicki:"yes and she not your child ".i said .

trey:" yes she is , i'm going to take her from you if you don't let me see  her ?"he said getting angry .

nicki:" and how you going to do that ?" i said really mad .

trey:" i'm going to think of some thing ". he said with a smirk .

drake:" IS EVER THING ALRIGHT BABY

nicki:YES I"M ABOUT TO COME IN ". i said yelling.

trey:" nicki you know i'm still in love with you and i will do any thing for you ? " he said  while putting his hand on my  waist .

nicki:" love you to but i love drake " i said while pulling his hand away .

trey then kiss my forehead then left . i went back in the house  sit on the couch with my head down . i felt tiny hand getting in my lap . it was aubri i still hung my head down .then aubri hold my head up with her tiny finger .and then she put her other on my cheek . then i look in her eyes . they glow then i had  a version when she was first born . is that goes with her eyes sight . that was  beautiful . i can't believe she remembered .

nicki:" that was amazing !" i said surprise .

drake :" i saw what happen ? "