BUT

NICKI POV

when drake said that.i was shock that he even look out side.

nicki:"drake...it was nothing ."i said with a confused look on my face .

drake:" nicki do you still love him ?" he said with a stern look .

nicki:"NO!!!drake..i love you ". i said with a serious look on my face .

then i put aubri down and walk up to my room and then went to the bathroom . then start to let all my emotion out . i cry so hard . because i still have a little feeling for trey after all he was my first and he protect me from my dad . but i love drake so much and don't get me wrong i love aubri too . then i heard a knock at the door . i stand up and wipe my tears , but my eyes was still puffy and red .but i still open the door .it was drake . when i seen him. he look in my eyes and saw how red and puffy they look and then just pull me into a hug . i just cry  in his chest .

nicki:"i'm sorry drake  ". i said while crying .

drake:'it ok nic ". he said while hugging so tight .

drake:" i just need to know do you love me or not ". he said a little stern .

nicki:"drake i love you with all my heart ". i said while looking in to his eyes .

drake:" i love you more ". he said with a smile .

nicki:" lol hahahah ". i laugh while still looking into his eyes .

nicki:" i just ......" then drake kiss me . i kiss him back . we did this until aubri came in .

aubri:"ew ew ew ". she said with a disgust look on her face .

me and  drake just laugh .

nicki:"i'm sorry baby ", i said while laughing .

drake:"yeah sorry princess ".he said while laughing .

aubri:" mommy i just want a hug and a kiss on the cheek".she said with the cutest face ever .

nicki:" awww ok ". i said with a smile on my face .

i pick her up and hug her . then kiss her on her cheek . then she kiss me .i think aubri is a mommy girl.

aubri:"i love you mommy ". she  said with a big smile .

nicki:"i love you too baby . " i said with a smile on my face .       

drake:" what about daddy ?" he said with a pout on his face .

aubri:" i love you too daddy ?". she said with a smile .

drake:" what about my hugs and kisses ?". he said with a sad face .

then aubri put out her arm . then drake pick her up and spin her around . while aubri kissing him on the cheek .

nicki :" drake we have got to go ". i said with a smile .

drake;" oh yea let go ". he said with a smile .

then we all got in the car . before i went  i got all aubri things i need . drake start to drive until he saw a girl and he froze .

drake:" ROBYN

to be continue ..................................................................................................................................................