about to be famous part2

NICKI POV

we was getting ready to go the meeting . i put on my clothes . i had on a shirt and and some tight jean . the shirt was green . my pant was blue and had had designs on the back .i put some green heel on .  then i got aubri ready . i put her on a shirt and a skirt . drake put on a white shirt and some sagging pant .

drake:" you ready nic ."he said .

nicki:" yes ". i said while getting aubri baby bag .

drake:"ok i'll be in the car ". he said whlie walking .

then i put bottle and diapers and toys in the bag .i grab aubri and put her on my hip . then i walk to the car and put aubri in the back set in her car set . i got in on my side . drake start to drive . he look really nervous .

nicki:" drake are you ok ,because is sweaty really hard baby ." i said concern while looking at him.

drake:"i'm o....oo.....ok ". he said sweaty even more .

nicki:" drake just take a breath ". i said rubbing the sweat off .

drake:" *inhaled* .........*exhaled* ........*inhaled*.....*exhaled*....."he did as he calm down a little

aubri:" hahahahahahhahh daddy is very wet ". she laugh at him.

nicki:"lol ". i laugh with her.

drake:" stop laughing this ain't funny lo hahahhahhh ". he laugh as he was driving .

we was here . then drake got nervous again . i got his hand and hold it . he was holding tight .

nicki:"baby  calm down ". i said soft .

i got out the car and drake did too. then  i open the door and  got aubri out and put her on my hip and walk inside when i got there i said DRAKE FRIENDS

drake:" WHAT YALL DOING HERE !!!!!!!!!