i love my family

NICKI POV

i woke  up by  aubri . she was crying . so i got up and went in her room .she was not in her crib . she was on the floor in the corner . i saw her shaking and scare .

nicki:" baby what you doing  up ?" i said soft .

aubri:" mommy i'm scare ".  she said looking at me .

nicki:" what you scare of baby ". i said trying to help .

aubri:" i don't want to say , because she going to eat me a-alive ?" she said stuttering .

nicki:"ok baby just come in me and daddy room ." i said looking really tired .

i pick her up and put her on my hip . then i went in my room . then put her in the middle. then sit up .

nicki:" do you want mommy to sing you a song ". i said in a sweet voice.

aubri:" yes mommy". she said in the cutest voice.

nicki:"ok ". i said smiling.

i song a song i made up . it call "moment 4 life ". then i notice she fell a sleep  . then drake was up and look at me.

drake: " nicki that the most beautiful song i ever heard ."he said while smiling

nicki;" i didn't know you was up ". i said surprise .

drake:" but that was so cute when you song to aubri"he said with the biggest smile.

nicki:" thank i was just helping her get some rest". i said  .

drake:" i was just saying you good " he said trying to kiss me ,but he couldn't cause aubri.

drake:" i will get you next time". he said with a smirk .

nicki: " ok lets see about that . " i said while turning around going to bed . then we went to sleep .