THIS YOUR EX

NICKI POV

i just heard drake said a name .

Nicki :" Drake um who that ?" i said with a confused look .

Drake : " um that no one ". he said while just looking at the road .

we just pass the girl . i know drake was lying . so i decided to ask him when we get home . we just ride in silent. until aubri boke it .

Aubri : "Mommy i'm hungry ."  she said while rubbing her stomach .

Nicki : " ok baby , just wait for a second . " i said so calm .

Aubri :" ok mommy ".  she said while lying back .

then the car finally stop . i got out . then went to aubri side and try to get her and all her things , but i couldn't .

Drake : " Baby i got the bags ". he said with a smile .

Nicki:" thank baby ". i said with a smile as well .

i pick aubri up and put her on my hip . when i try to give her to drake and leave her she don't like it  . Then went in the building . we was going to the ymcmb so we can get stuff plan . me and drake  walk in . we was looking for the studio . so when we came in  Birdman was there .

Drake :" where everybody  bird ". he said while dapping birdman .

Birdman : " um they in the studio , let me show you ." he said while walking .

he walk and we finally find it aubri was still hungry . because i could see how she look . i forgot to feed her . so we in the studio and every body was in a sit .

Lil Wayne : "  yall finally came, take sit and ....oh where my princess ?'' he said looking behind drake

Nicki :" lol she here ". i  said while holding her .

Lil Wayne :" oh hey princess ". he said in a babyish voice .

Aubri :" hey uncle  weezzzy '' she said really cute .

every body said that cute . she really like Wayne . but had to feed her .

Nicki :" um can i feed her in the studio ". i said really nervous .

Wayne :" sure ". he said a smile .

i got a sit and get a bottle from the bag . then put it in her  mouth . she hold on it , but i didn't want her to drop it , so i hold it for her .

Tyga :'' um is that formula ?'' he said curious .

Drake :'' yes , what you think it is ?"he said while laughing .

everybody start to laugh until . aubri stop and look at me . that when i knew she was finish . i put the bottle in her bag . i could tell she want to go to bed , because she  when she made that bruise , it must been in the night . but then i heard a light snore . this stop wayne from speaking from what every one was talking about . they all look at her and said awww . drake pick her up and hold her .

Wayne : " why she sleep so early ?" he ask with a curious look .

Nicki : " um last night she was hungry and so she climb on the cabinet and she fell . then when i woke up this morning . she was crying . i check her to see what wrong and then i pull up her shirt it was a big  bruise . i put orniment on it . i guess she didn't go to sleep .

everybody said oh . then it we heard a knock and it was that girl . drake turn around and mouth drop

Drake :" ROBYN

so it was short i promise i will write