about to be famous

NICKI POV

i woke up next to aubri and she was still sleep . i heard a light sore .i said her big blue eyes . she is so cute i thought . so i slowly get up so she won't wake up . because she was wrap with my arms . then got up without waking her . i don't know what i'll do if something happen  to her. then i walk down stairs and saw drake cooking . i'm so glad he cook . i then sit down in a chair .

drake:" good morning baby ". he said giving me my plate.

nicki:" good morning handsome". i said  drinking my orange juice .

then i heard tiny foot step  . then turn and saw aubri . she must be hungry because she was rubbing her tummy .

nicki:" baby you hungry " i said picking her up and putting her in the baby feeder .

aubri:" yes ". she said with a big smile .

drake:" ok here baby girl.

aubri :" thank you daddy ".she said as she was trying to drink her juice .

nicki:" baby do you need help ". i said while helping her eat .

aubri:" thank you mommy". she said while eating .

nicki:"  your welcome ". i said with a smile .

nicki:" drake can i teach her my culture ". i said with a little nervous look.

drake:" it fine with me ".he said looking at his watch.

drake :" it time to go . so hurry up and get finish ". he said with a happy look on his face .

sorry i stop and sorry it short oh and please vote and follow