WHO IS THIS ??

NICKI POV

i knew this was going to be bad , When that girl came .

Wayne : " um what you doing here ?" he said with a mad look .

Robyn : " um here to see my baby " . she said with a evil smirk .

Tyga : who would be that ". he said with a stern look .

Robyn : " he right here ". she aid with a big smile .

she turn and look at drake . then she seen  aubri . she look at me and drake coldly . she start to get really angry . She couldn't believe her eyes .

Robyn : " Drake who is this tramp you got ". she said really mad .

Nicki : " DRAKE ." i said really getting annoy .

Drake : " Robyn we broke up so get the he?l out of here ". he said really loud .

Robyn :" I thought you love me ". she said on the edge of crying .

Drake :" Robyn we broke up  5 years ago ." he said with a confused look .

Robyn :'' ok drake ". she said while leaving .

by the time she left aubri start to cry , because before she made a loud noise with the door . She cry really hard . she was trying to get me . i grab her . then hold her really tight .

Drake : " we going to go um give me a phone call if something happen to the crew ". he said as he got up and got the bags . i got up too .  while holding aubri .we just walk out . their faces was still shock . that they didn't say bye or say anything . we just drove in silent . When we went home .  i fed aubri . then put her to bed . when i went in my room . Drake was just sitting  there on the edge of the bed . He didn't touch me when i gotten in the bed .

Nicki :" Drake ..." i said .

Drake :" yes ". he said in a deep tone .

Nicki : " i love you ". i said really  soft .

Drake : " I Love you too good night ". he said in a little mean voice .

i start  to cry silently . i cry and cry on to i could go to sleep .

NEXT MORNING NICKI POV

i woke up . drake was not there . i got really worry .i just got up . i did my hygienes . i brush my teeth , wash my face , and  took a bath . when i got finish , i went to check on aubri . i walk in her room . she was still in her bed . but she was up .i look and she did not look very well .

Nicki : " what wrong ". i said looking at her .

aubri :'' mommy my tummy still hurt . " she said while looking .

Nicki :" well we going to the doctor today , oh and why you just sitting there ". i said looking at her .

Aubri : " because it hurt every time i try to get up ."  she said in pain .

Nicki :'' ok baby , did you see daddy ". i said with a smile .

Aubri :" no mommy owwwww" . she  said in pain .

Nicki :"  baby it hurt that bad ". i said while she nod her head .

i walk out . Then went in my room . i grab my phone , then try to call drake . But he wouldn't pick up his phone . i try again and he still didn't answer then i my phone ran out of battery . then i heard a knock . i went and open the door . It was  CHRIS .

Nicki : " CHRIS ". i yell out his name .

Chris : " Listen nicki I'm not trying to hurt you ". he said in a calm voice .

Nicki : " then what you want ". i said with a nervous look .

Chris :" i just want to say i'm sorry .''he said .

Nicki :" what ." i said confused .

Chris :" i said i'm sorry , i found someone else , so if you need anything just tell me and here my numbers ". he gave me his number .

Nicki :" thanks chris , um and can you drive us to a doctor ". i said with a smile .

Chris :" sure nic ." he said with a smile .

Nicki :" thanks Chris ".i said while walking to get aubri . when i got her . we went in Chris's car . Then he drove . we finally got there .

Chris :" um do you want me to wa- ". i cut him off .

Nicki :" you can come if you want too '' . i said to him with a  big smile .

Chris:" ok sure ". he said while getting out the car .

i got out the car then get aubri . she was quiet , i wonder why .we went in . then  the lady on the counter said that we had to wait . We wait and then the doctor finally came .

Doctor :" ONIKA MARAJ " he said with a smile .

Nicki : that me ". i said with a smile .

then we got up , and we follow him  to the room .  Then i put Aubri on the table .

Doctor:"Well what the problem now Mrs.Graham". he said while smiling .

Nicki:'' aubri got this huge mark on her stomach , she got it because she fell off the counter ". i said while looking at her .

Doctor:'' ok can i see ."  he said .

i pull up her shirt .

Doctor:"WOW um that a virus mrs. graham ."

Nicki:" what "  

Doctor:" i going to take tests first ". he said while putting her shirt .

after  ten minutes the doctor cam back , i was getting worry .

Doctor:" Mrs. graham your daughter just have a big bruise .

nicki : thank god

Doctor:" just give her food three times a day , and give her these pills so she can not feel pain and she can  go to sleep . he said while giving me these pill .

Nicki : why she have to eat three times a day '. i ask confuse .

Doctor:'' because  she beginning to eat less ." he said with a concern look .

Nicki: "oh ok ". i said .

then we left . we was in the car , aubri had fell a sleep . while we were driving me and chris was laughing . he was funny . i could tell that he change .then we was finally there . i pick up aubri and said thanks to  chris and he drove off . i saw drake car so he was already home . i went in . i saw drake mad . i just walk pass him and went up stairs then put aubri in her crib . then shut her door . then i went to me and drake room . then i saw drake standing with a  mad look.

Drake:" WHERE WERE YOU !". he yelled .

Nicki: "I  was at the doctor office . "I said getting scare .

drake:"WHO TOOK YOU !!!"he yelled again .

Nicki : it was Chris , you was not here , and aubri stomach was hurting and I try calling you -

Drake: " I'm leaving until you stop lying and sleeping with other guys ." he said while bagging his bag .

Nicki : " DRAKE I DIDN'T LIE AND WHY YOU WERE GONE

DRAKE : ........................................................................................................................