I HATE YOU '

NICKI POV

I woke up . i look over my shoulder . Drake was there . Then he look up . I didn't know he was up . We just stare for second . Then he put his hand on my cheek . Then pull me into a kiss .  I kiss his lips . Then he start to kiss my neck .  He then start to suck my neck . I moan a light moan , as he did that . He start to tug on my shirt .  i pull off my shirt then get on top him  , and start kissing him on his neck . Then start to put off his shirt . I seen his 6 pac  and his big strong muscles .

Drake :" You like this ". he said while  pointing .

i just laugh . then he pull me into kisses . He took  off my clothes . then he start to take off his clothes . Then we start to do it . When we was done it was about  one hour until we stop . I don't know what came over us . We just lay in the bed .

Drake :" baby ......i ......love ...you ". he said while panting .

Nicki : '' i ........love .......you .......too ". i said while panting as well .

Drake :" um Nicki sorry for what i said last night , and the reason why i was gone . Is because i as trying to clear my mind , so i went out . Then went to get something to eat . I went to this dinner . Then I said  Robyn . She sat down  and we talk . Then she try to kiss me , but didn't  let her . sorry nic for not telling ". he said while looking into my eyes .

Nicki :" Its ok  ". i said while looking into his eyes .

Drake :" well since i told you , can you tell me about Chris ". he said while looking in my eyes real hard .

Nicki : " i told you . I didn't cheat on you .  I just had to take  Aubri to the doctor , she wasn't feeling well  , so chris was the only one that i could go to the doctor ." i said while trying to tell the truth .

Drake :"  sorry baby ". he said while kissing me .

Nicki :" its ok drake .....by the way let me check on aubri ". i said while getting up . 

When i got up drake walk behind me . I walk in her room . She still was sleep . I thought she would be up . The doctor said the pills will help her sleep and get rid of the pain . I walk up to the crib . I had to wake her up , because she had to eat . I pick her up . Then walk down stairs . she still was sleep . i put her in the baby  sit . she still was sleep .

Nicki :" awwwww  Drake can you get her up ". i ask with a smile  while getting baby food .

Drake :" why ". he said while trying help me .

Nicki :" so she can eat ..silly ". i said while getting the milk .

Drake:"oh ok ". he said while walking and trying to get her up .

i got her milk and baby food ready . i got the banana  , because she don't like her vegetable . but i try to let her eat . when drake try to wake her up . She finally wake up . Then start to cry .

Nicki :" Why are you crying ?" i said while trying to feed her .

Aubri :" because i don't want to eat ". she said while crying .

Nicki :" come on baby for me '. i told her so she can do it and she did .

i kept doing this . until she was full .then i put her on the floor in the living room . then put some toys on the floor so she  can   play with them . i to the kitchen to cook something to eat . but i seen drake cooking .  so i just sit at the table . after we ate . drake said that we going somewhere but he wouldn't tell . i just look at aubri play with her toys . until i heard a knock. i open the door . then saw my friend  .

Nicki :" JAMIE '".

ME AND THE GEEK ( NICKI MINAJ AND DRAKE LOVE STORY)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें