Chapter four

We were on our way to the mall when all of a sudden i got a chill. A like, really big chill. The rest of the boys jumped.

"Batman! You okay??" I shook my head quickly. Batman sweater's name is... Liam! Yes! That's his name! "Whats wrong??" Liam said, obviously scared. "I-i-don't know." I felt my eyelids get heavy. No no no no Batman! Stay awake! "BATMAN! STAY AWAKE please batman! Please!" Liam said. They eventually got me to the same hospital i was at before.

"Oh god! What now??" Peterson asked. Liam spoke for me. "We don't know. She just got a big chill and then started breathing really funny." The doctors expression changed almost immediately. "Bring her into here. We'll need to run some tests."

Liam was carrying me when we walked into the room. God. He smelled so good. Maybe. Maybe. No! You're in a crisis! Don't think about love! But. NO! Gosh.

"What. Are. You.Doing- (breath) to me?" I managed to say. "I. cant. breathe. at. all." I managed to say. Liam stood by the bed the whole time. "What? Do something! She cant breathe!" Liam shouted.

The doctor looked frantically for something. Oh yeah. Air mask. "Liam, I'm going to have to ask you to wait outside in the waiting room until we're done." The doctor said. Liam gave my hand a squeeze then left.

"Okay. Abigail. Listen! I'm going to put you to sleep so we can see whats wrong with you. Okay?" I nodded my head. I felt my eyelids get heavy, once again, then i was asleep.