chapter twelve.

ABIGAIL POV

I can't believe he came back. After all of the years ive been in peace, he chooses now to make my life a living hell. Thanks alot, bitch. "Liam. I, i want to go home. I just want to go." "babe this is your home. i don't know what you mean." Neither do i Liam. Neither do i. 

"i just want to get away from here. somewhere." "I'll get all of us a place. somewhere far from here. I promise. i promise you baby." i heard him say. I snuggled into his chest more. I want to get away.

"Hey girl I'm waiting on ya.

I'm waiting on ya come on and let me sneak you out.

and have a celebration a celebration

the music up the windows down. " I heard him sing to me. 

"Liam, please shut up and *giggle* take me somewhere else please."  He hugged me tighter. 

"How about, California?" *nod* "Okay. Lets get our stuff packed okay babe?" *nod* i left to my room and started packing. I packed clothes, and my new iPod.  My phone, and a CD player.  i put it all into a bag and we left. 

"The boys found out."I heard Liam say. I grabbed his hand and we walked outside. We left out into the SUV and off the the airport. The last thing i remember is sitting down on Liam's lap and Liam giving me kisses. Then i fell asleep. 

FEW HOURS LATERERR

I woke up next to Liam. He was texting someone on his cell phone. I leaned my head and set it on his shoulder. "Hey. Goodmorning babe." I head him say. 

"Aw shut up. When will we land?" And as i asked that, the lady said something over the loud speaker. "WE WILL BE LANDING IN ABOUT FIVE MINUTES!" "There is your answer, sleepyhead." I kissed his cheek. 

"Same hotel room? Me n you?" i asked, with a raspy voice. "Aw your raspy voice is too cute!! Yeah babe. We'll sleep in the same room." I got a little jumpy. "Bed?" That's when i could tell he got happy. "If you want" I nodded. He was pretty happy with that answer. 

We landed shortly after that conversation. We left to the hotel and got unpacked. Then Niall ran inside the room. "THEY HAVE A POOL HERE! COME ON LETS GO!" I jumped. I was still pretty sleepy. I grabbed a bikini and ran to the bathroom. I quickly changed. Then Liam took his turn.

Me and Liam left the room, with his arm around my waist. I set our stuff down and Liam was about to jump in. I pushed him in and he fell into the pool with a splash.  He came up and i jumped in. I opened my eyes when i was underwater and he met me under. 

We gave each other Eskimo kisses and we came up. Then Harry jumped in and splashed me and Liam. I swam underwater and grabbed his ankle. He screamed pretty loud, considering I'm underwater and I could hear it. 

"God dammit Abigail!! Why?" He asked. I shrugged. "It was funny. and it was revenge for splashing me." I smiled at him. I turned to Liam and he was talking to someone. I swam underwater and grabbed both of his ankles, making him jump backwards and i swam up so i was between him and whomever he was talking to.

"Excuse me, but who are you?" The random girl asked. "His girlfriend. May i ask the same question?" She smiled. "His girlfriend." I turned around and he was shaking his head. "I cant believe you!" I yelled. i turned to whomever this girl was. "He's all yours now sweetie." I said.  I got up and walked normally to the hotel room. 

I packed all my stuff and threw it into Harry's room. I walked back out to the pool, and jumped in. I swam underwater to the deep end and sat at the bottom. I saw Harry swim towards me later. He sat down. He grabbed my wrist and we talked through our hand movements. Basically, i said lets go back up. He agreed, and we swam up.