Chapter twenty nine

I sat up and ran off. I heard Liam behind me, calling my name. I started to spin around. Around and around and around i went. Until i fell. 

 I opened my eyes and saw i was in another hospital. I sighed and rolled my eyes. "COME ON!!" I sat in the room all alone and didn't mind. My phone was in my hands and i didn't care. I kept playing games. Flappy Bird, etc.

I sat in that hospital room for about four hours. No texts from anyone. "WHAT THE HELLL!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Within minutes there was maybe five different nurses and two doctors. I kept screaming for no reason until i noticed the tears falling down my face.

"LET GO OF ME NOW!!" I was strapped down by leather belt type things. I started to bite on the one around my hands. "Please. I just want Liam." The doctors backed away from me. "Liam?" I nodded.

"Or Harry. Or Thomas." They were confuzzled. "Who are you talking about?" "I am Abigail Parker. Liam Paynes girlfriend, guardian of Thomas Styles. What are you all talking about?" 

"Liam Payne left for Australia last week. Thomas Styles left with him. Same with Harry Styles." One of the nurses answered. I nodded slowly. "Can i call someone to pick me up?" I looked at my hands. There was evidence i was in the fire.

"As long as you don't attack us again." I nodded and they handed me what appeared to be my cell phone.I dialed Emilys number.

"Come Pick me up now. Pleasee!!" 'Why? So you can run off and fucking get blown up again?" I widened my eyes.

"Ex-fucking-cuse e Moi?" I heard an 'mhm' "Yeah! You left with Liam and then fucking got blown up!" I rolled my eyes. "Sorry! Please come get me Emily though please!" I heard a sigh.

"Fine. Don't scare the shit out of me like that again!!" "Yeah now come get ME!!" 

 Its short i know i needed to post something though.....soo yeah.