Chapter thirty one

"What happened? That made you guys come to chicago." I asked, curious but at the same time scared. He sighed and looked around, to make sure no one was watching us. "Its about Thomas. Liam was scared and someone hit him. " My breath hitched and my heart rate increased.

"What's wrong with m-m-my k-k-kid?" I started to whimper. Harry took a deep breath and sighed. He shook his head and started to drive. "What the fuck happened to my daughter?" I said. Scaring myself with the intensity of my voice. 

"Someone kidnapped her a few days ago. I called the fucking cops and they looked all over fucking Chicago..they found her in a shed, hanging by her right arm...and they don't know when the fuck she'll wake up, nor if she will wake up. She had cuts and bruises all over her body." 

" I broke it. I broke me and her's promise." Harry went wide eyed at me. "Excuse me?" I shook my head.."I promised her. That i'd never let her get hurt. And i broke it. " Harry sighed and shook his head. "Why would you promise her something that cant be kept?" 

I shook my head. "I dont know Haz. Im only fifteen remember? I couldn't take care of her alone! I'm lucky enough you were pronounced her "father" for damn sakes! I cant take care of her Haz. I just cant. You're so good with Lux i thought you would be able to take care of Thomas with me after the whole "father mother" thing.." 

"Can we just worry about Liam and not Thomas? It sounds fucking rude but if we dont i'll get into an accident." I nodded and felt my phone vibrate. I looked at who was calling and the number was blocked so i was worried. 

"Hello?" I felt my heartbeat start to rise. "Mummy? W-W-Where are you?" "Thomas? Baby where are you?" She started to cry a bit. "Mummy the bad guy took me from the white room! I-I-I am at the scary house by the big nut tree!" 

I looked at Harry then put the call on speaker. "Baby what street is that?" I asked her. "Um mummy its um avenue bay mummy." Harry looked at me and then started to speed. "Okay baby is the bad guy near you?" 

"N-N-No mummy he's gone he left for work." I sighed in relief. "Okay baby Abi and Haz are coming okay?" She mumbled an 'mhm' and then the line went dead. 

A few minutes after the call, we arrived at avenue bay. I ran up the steps of the old house and opened the door. "THOMAS?? THOMAS BABY WHERE ARE YOU?" I yelled throughout the house. I heard a faint "Mummy" come from upstairs. "Calm down baby i got you!" I said, running up the stairs. 

I opened every single door until i arrived at one that wouldnt open. "Thomas are you in here?" I asked through the door. "Mummy? Yes bbut i cant touch the door because its hot and it burns me!" I raised an eyebrow. 

"Baby back away from the door okay? GO as far away as you can!" "Yes mummy." I went across the hall, across from the door. "Thomas you away from the door?" I yelled. "Yes mummy!" 

I got a running start and hit the door, breaking it off of its hinges. I saw Thomas huddled in the far corner of the huge room. "Baby its me okay?" I picked her up and rubbed her back. "Abigail? Thomas? Where are you?" I sighed in relief and ran down the stairs with a crying Thomas in my arms. 

"Hospital...now." Harry nodded and i ran out to the truck. I had Thomas sit on my lap in the front seat because i was paranoid {like always} and didnt want anything to happen. I watched as Thomas sat in my lap, with tear stained cheeks. 

"Mummy he wont come again right?" I sighed. "I hope not. Mummy and Dad never wanted him to come either." She nodded and started to play with my hand. We got to the hospital after Harry yelled at a guy because he sat through a green light and didnt let us pass.

Harry took the keys out of the ignition and opened his door. Thomas sat up, startled, but then she saw me so i guess that eased her a bit. "Is this the hospital Liam's at?" I asked Harry  as he opened my door. 

"Yeah, he's supposed to be awake right now." I nodded and carried Thomas into the hospital. "Mummy you wont leave me right?" Oh shit..did you hear that? Yeah, that was my heart breaking. "Yeah baby..mummy will stay here. I think dad is going to see Liam.." 

She mouthed an "o" and nodded. I walked up to the desk with her in my arms.."I need a room. Or a doctor.." She nodded and within minutes a doctor came. "Is this the patient that went missing?" The lady behind the desk slightly nodded and the doctor motioned for me to follow him.

We walked into a room and i set Thomas down on a bed. "Why did you take her out?" I looked at the doctor like he was four headed. "Someone took her! It wasnt me or Harry but someone took her!"

The doctor sighed. "Well, i dont know. Just make sure it doesnt happen again." I nodded. "Can a nurse stay in here with her? My boyfriend is in here somewhere and i need to talk to him." He nodded and within minutes someone came. 

I thanked the nurse and doctor and left ot find Liam. I eventually found his room and saw him with wires all over his body. I felt my heart break (again) and put a hand over my mouth to at least muffle the sobs escaping my mouth.

I think Harry heard me because when i looked again i saw him walking towards the door. He walked out and i stood still, thinking he wouldnt see me. He sighed. "I fucking see you Abigail. " I sighed and looked at him.

"Will he be okay? Please tell me he'll be okay Harry, please." I begged. He shook his head. "Well. He's alive. He's breathing. He's awak-" I jumped because i knew he would eventually say that. "Can i go see him?!!"

Harry sighed. "Thats the thing. He lost some of his memory. I asked him about you, and he started to shake out of fear. I asked about Thomas, he seemed carefree." I felt my heart drop. "Im talking to him."

I walked into the room and Liam saw me. He started to shake and i felt my heart, once again, break. "No Liam its me. Abigail. Remember me?" He nodded. "You hurt me. Y-You broke my heart. I never want to see you again Abigail. " 

This is the end of this book! Sequal will be started, but not published....i need ideas for names people! Dont be shy! Soo farewell!