Chapter eleven!

LIAM POV 

I heard Abigail screaming all over the place. Don't hurt yourself please darling. I walked into her room and saw her sitting half out of the window, about to jump. Thank god i caught her in time. 

"Abigail! What *pant* the hell? *pant* Why?" She looked at me and burst into tears. "I need him back Liam.I need him back." I was confused. Who? Was i not enough for her? I know she didn't know about me and Zayns conversation but i needed her to know sooner or later. 

"I need you to know something. " I told her. I started to panic. oh no oh no! Save it for later. "Um. Do you wanna like, go out?" She looked at me like i was crazy. Oh god! I made it seem like boyfriend girlfriend go out. 

"No not like boyfri-" She shushed me. "I would love to, Liam." I felt better. Now to wait until one of the boys screw it up and i have to work like heck to get her back.  "Don't tell the boys. Date tonight?" She nodded. She started to cry a bit again.

I kneeled down, bringing her with me. "Hey hey hey shh shh I'm here. I'm here." I said, as i held her close. I'm glad I'm now able to do this without feeling like some random man. What? "I love you darling. I love you and nobody can take you away from me. " i said calmly into her ear. 

We both stood up and walked out of her room. All of the other boys looked at us. 'She calm now?' I saw Zayn mouth to me. 'yeah i got her now! she's mine!' he smiled. He knew I've been waiting for this moment. 

"I'll be back Liam." Is all she said. I thought i just saw her grab a kni- no. probably just something else. But maybe? No! If she cut, she would tell me. Wouldn't she? I don't know. Worry about it later. I don't think she would cut though. I mean, yeah she never had an actual parent influence, but its not like she'd cut because of her past.

I saw her walk out with a different outfit on. High waisted distressed jeans on and a tank top that was big on her. But it was tucked in the front and hung out in the back. It looked pretty adorable. Its only summer here, and its pretty hot. So that was a nice choice. 

"Ready?" I said, asking her. She nodded in reply and we left. When we got outside we held hands. I knew- scratch that. know we're meant to be together.

ABIGAIL POV 

I was sitting half out of the window. I was about to jump when someone caught me. I looked up and saw Liam. 

"Abigail! What *pant* the hell? *pant* Why?" I looked at him and felt myself burst into tears. "I need him back Liam.I need him back." He was confused. 

"I need you to know something. " He told me. "Um. Do you wanna like, go out?" I looked at him like he was crazy. Oh god! He just asked me out! 

"No not like boyfri-" I shushed him. "I would love to, Liam." I felt better. "Don't tell the boys. Date tonight?" I nodded. I started to cry a bit again.

He kneeled down, bringing me with him. "Hey hey hey shh shh I'm here. I'm here." He said, as he held me close. "I love you darling. I love you and nobody can take you away from me. "he said calmly into me ear. 

We both stood up and walked out of her room. All of the other boys looked at us. 'She calm now?' I saw Zayn mouth to me. 'yeah i got her now! she's mine!' he smiled. He knew I've been waiting for this moment. 

"I'll be back Liam." Is all i said. I grabbed a knife really quick, hoping he didn't see me. If i cut, i would tell him. Wouldn't i? I don't know. Worry about it later. 

I walked out with a different outfit on. High waisted distressed jeans on and a tank top that was big on me. But it was tucked in the front and hung out in the back. It looked pretty adorable. Its only summer here, and its pretty hot. So that was a nice choice. 

"Ready?" He said, asking me. I nodded in reply and we left. When we got outside we held hands. I knew- scratch that. know we're meant to be together.

"Li. I miss someone. " I said. He tensed. "Who?" I just realized. He didn't know about gabe. "What? Oh nothing. Just an ol' friend." We kept walking until we got to the beach. I looked at Liam. "Doesn't it feel awkward?" He looked at me.

"What?" He chuckled lightly. "That I'm fourteen and you're twenty. That doesn't bother you?" He held my hand. "Not at all darling. We should head back. We've been here for four hours. The lads are probably worried." I got all wide eyed." four hours??" He nodded. I was pretty tired. 

"Come on." He said. I'm pretty light, so he picked me up. I put my legs around his waist. What will the boys think?

LIAM POV

"Come on" I said to her.  I picked her up. Is she seriously this light? I felt her lags around my waist. "Hey. Have you been eating?" She shook her head. "Why?" 

"I'll tell you when we get home..." I heard her say. What if she's anorexic? What if she actually does cut? She would tell me though. I'm her boyfriend. Of five hours. Ugh! I just want to know whats up with her. Purple and green eyes. Blue tears. Light as ever. POSSIBLE for cutting.  I wonder if anorexia is a side effect? I don't know. I'll worry later.

I got to the steps in front of the house. "Hey Abigail. Come on. We gotta go inside now. " I set her down. She woke up and we walked into the flat. We walked into her bedroom. "Hey Gabe." I heard her mumble. I turned my head to her, and saw a flash of ghostly white. "Yeah I'm alright. This is Liam. He's my boyfriend. You guys would've been great friends." 

She was talking to the little flash of white. Gabe. Gabe? He's. Dead? She never mentioned that. "Yeah. Have you visited anyone?" I was so confused. "No? Okay. Well *yawn* I'm tired. i'll talk to you later Gabe. " She brought me under the covers with her. We kinda just sat there. Not saying anything. 

"That was Gabe. That's the first time he visited me. "  My time for asking a question or two. "Talk to me. Do you cut?" She kinda sat there. Until a few drops of blue escaped her eyes. "I'm just wondering. I thought i saw you grab a knife earlier." She started to calm down. "Yeah. I cant eat either. " That answered question two. "Why Babe?" She shook her head. "I don't know. I just cant." I felt really bad.  "Lets get some sleep okay?" She nodded. She inched over to me and she put her head on my chest. Danielle never did this to me. So it was pretty new. I just hugged her. We fell asleep a few minutes later.

MORNIN TIME

ABIGAIL POV

I woke up to hear the boys yelling all over the place. "Abi?" "Abigail where are you?" I looked around to find i was stuffed into a closet, all bloody and full of cuts. "He lied." Was all i managed to say. "I'M HERE!! LIAM? HARRY? GUYS I'M HERE Help me please just help me before he comes back please...." i yelled. I saw the closet door open. I started to scream immediately like a reflex. I thought it was him.

"Abigail shh shh calm down I'm here I'm here." I heard Liam say as he hugged me. He carried me out of the closet. I looked around the house. Everything was all over the place. "My birth parents. Did not die in a car crash.  No. He killed my mum. Then abused me until i ran away." Liam looked at me. "He found me. I'm gonna die.." 

I fell to my knees and prayed to god. Then Gabe. Then mum. I asked all of them to help me. Just to help me make it out of this alive. "I want all of us to make it out all alive. Me, liam, zayn, louis, harry, niall. All of them mum." I whispered. I was starting to cry. I kinda sat there. Letting my blue tears hit the while tiled floor. I eventually made a puddle of blue. Every now and then cleaning it with the hoodie i was wearing. 

Liam came down and sat with me. "What happened? What does he want with us?" I heard him say. "He was looking for something. Me."