chapter twenty two

"Hey baby." Summer had wrapped her arms around Harrys neck. "I knew it. You didn't want me at all! I should have stayed with Liam. He would have told me he was cheating when i found out. Not try to cover it up once i found out." 

I grabbed Thomas' hand and grabbed her shoes, put on mine, and i was out the door. I didn't dare look behind my back. I couldn't bear to see Harry and Summer together. Thomas kept yelling for Harry to piss off. I laughed every time she did it and i didn't yell at her like a good parent. Eh. I couldn't be a good parent even if i tried. I cant even be a good human. 

"Abigail? Abigail!" I turned around to see Liam. He ran up to me. I might have been crying. "Hey hey shh shh whats wrong?" I shook my head. Thomas was asleep. Her body resting on my hip. Her head resting on my shoulder.

"Harry and Summer. I should have known he didn't like me. I should have known it! I cant be a good girlfriend, or even a good human. So why bother?" He shook his head and grabbed my free hand. "Because if i could go back, and change what me and Sophie had, i would do it in a heartbeat."

I smiled. I didn't want to go back. "Come on. Lets get home and sort things out with you and Harry." I shook my head and didn't move. He looked back. "I'm not going back there. I'm not." He grabbed my hand once again. "Yes you are. Come on." And then he kissed my cheek. Butterflies!! 

Thomas woke up a few times, and once she was awake for good i let her walk. I must've ran far, because by the time we got to the house, it was dark for three hours. (A/N: Like, when they got to the house it had been nighttime for three hours) 

We all walked into the house and i picked up Thomas. Harry ran up to me. "How about no." He sighed and followed me. "What do you want!" He looked around.

"Summer. She is such a terrible person. I don't know how you could have lived with her. Seriously. She is annoying and she cant love me like you can. She cant even come close to it. Abigail I'm so sorry okay please I'm sorry." 

Then Liam walked in. "Harry go somewhere!" Harry stood up like he was going to hurt Liam. Yup.

Harry punched Liam. I punched Harry. Liam punched Harry. I blocked it and punched Harry. "BOTH OF YOU STOP IT NOW OR LORD HELP YOU BOTH!"  They both stopped and stood still. "Harry I'm not taking you back. Not at all. Liam i need to think. Both of you make something to eat then go to bed."

I saw Thomas standing. "Come on baby. Lets go to bed. I'm tired." She nodded. We walked up to my room and went right to bed. We fell asleep. Well, she fell asleep. I was woken up by Liam at the door.

"What Liam?" He closed the door. I think he did anyways. "I couldn't sleep." I smiled. My eyes had been shut this whole 'conversation'. "Come on Liam. Plenty of room." He came under the covers. My bed is huge so it could easily fit all three. Thomas started to breathe funny. When i noticed that it wasn't stopping i sat up.

"Thomas? Thomas wake up. Thomas wake up!" She didn't respond. "Liam get up. Thomas is breathing funny and she wont wake up." She started to stir around in the bed. "No. no don't hurt me daddy no. DADDY NO NO DADDY PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE " I jumped at how she was talking then she yelled.

I picked her up and grabbed a hoodie for her from my closet. A very worried Harry walked in. "What happened?" I heard Liam explain what happened. "Liam grab my shoes." I was struggling to find a hoodie. "Aw shit. Oh thank you Liam." I slipped my shoes on.

"Lets go." Liam ran out to the car. She ran into the passenger seat with me, yelling and screaming, not waking up, in her arms. "Liam I'm not going to bring her into there. Find doctor peterson. Bring him out here. I'll be fine  i promise."