Chapter eight.

ABIGAIL POV

Me and Liam walked into the flat. The boys were scattered all over the place. Louis was on the island in the kitchen, Niall was in the sink, Zayn was sitting on the floor, and Harry was doing something against the wall (A/N- not like that you pervs) I think it was a handstand. I'm not really sure. I made sure before we walked into the flat that i had on my super dark sunglasses on.

"OH MY GOD ABIGAIL YOU'RE OKAY!!" I heard Harry yell.  I looked around to see the boys in their little spots. "Hey! Um. Niall, do you need any help?" I asked, trying, but failing miserably to contain my giggles. "Um. Yeah. No. Um. Arse! hurthing!" It must really hurt. he pronounced hurt wrong. 

"Aw. Come here." I cooed like he was a little baby. I earned a glare and a not-so-nice finger. "Aw well stay in there then.!" I said, turning my back to him. The next thing, i felt him wrap his arms around my waist. Then my little Irish side came out. 

I sat on the island in the kitchen while the rest of the boys stood there, waiting for me to say why i left so early. Liam snaked his arm around my waist before i said anything about it, or took off my sunglasses, for that matter. "Well guys. You've never noticed because I've had contacts on, but One, i have, or had, purple eyes. And there is a type of sickness that's NOT CONTAGIOUS, not deadly, not effective, but at the same time, not curable. But it doesn't effect me in any way, well, except for," I turned to Liam, Liam took off the sunglasses, so i was staring into his eyes, and he was staring into mine. They're beautiful. Liam mouthed to me.  Thank youu i mouthed back. Liam covered my eyes, them i turned my head, and then BAUM! Liam uncovered my eyes. All i heard was gasps. 

"So? Do you guys like it??" I asked. Their faces said "No! You look like a freak!" Then Harry spoke up. "I think they're beautiful! You should get clear contacts and not cover that! Its just too beautiful!". Then i hoped one of the others would speak up. Especially Louis. Then my dream came true. "Well, i think they're absolutely stunning. But I'm worried the paps will catch glimpses and pictures and think you're a freak or something. " I felt hurt. "I think they look weird," Niall. Just. No. "Me too." Harry and Louis, AND Liam shot them a glare, as i ran off to my room. I kept the door unlocked, but i closed it. 

I pulled my hands away from my face, my tear filled hands of ugly- wait. WHAT! WHAT IS THAT! MY TEARS ARE BLUE? Oh no. Oh no no no no no. Doc wont like this.