chapter fifteen??

ABIGAIL POV

I finished puking and brushed my teeth. I realized the bathroom door was wide open. And Harry and Liam were staring at me. I realized then i flipped them off. I continued brushing my teeth and i kinda sat in the doorway to the bathroom. 

Liam came over and picked me up, toddler style. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. "Liam i love you." "Shh shh i love you too baby. Can you eat breakfast for me?" I shook my head. "Can you try Abigail?" I nodded. I'll try anything for him. Well, almost anything. 

I ate about seven bites and was full. Then i immediately got the drive to eat and eat. I ended up eating all the food they had in that flat. 

Now i am on the couch, surrounded by the rest of the boys. "i-i-i don't know. i don't know. i don't know whats wrong with me. Not at all. I don't know. I don't know. I *sniff* i don't *sniff sniff* know. " I said, falling into Liam's chest. I honestly didn't know.  

"We're here to help you through it, a hunnit pa-cent daaaling!" Liam said, in my ear. I giggled a bit. "I dont like this at all. I hate that first my eyes change, then my tears are blivuu, and then i cant eat and now I'm like Niall."(The whole blivuu thing, was liam smacking his hand over her mouth.)

He shot me a death glare. "Hey!" I curled up into Liams side and sat there.  I couldn't think. At all.

"Liam...i cant think at all. I i just cant." I took a breathe from my nose and realized it wasn't liam... I sat up and saw a cheeky Harry. "Hello love!" I glared at him. "Your perkiness scares me." He just shrugged it all off.

"Why were you upset this morning when i was, umm, well. Ya know. " He looked straight ahead. "I thought what you and i had was special. But obviously not." He sat up, causing me to fall right where he was sitting.

"Harry! HARRY! Get over here!" I screamed... "HARRY! Why didn't i kill myself when i jumped out the window?" Harry stopped walking after he heard me WHISPER that.  

"You tried to kill yourself?" I nodded. He grabbed my wrist. Then he squeezed it. Harder and harder until i couldn't feel my arm anymore. 

"Ouch. Harry let g-go p-please. Just let go." I fell to the ground. My arm still in the air. I fell it come down with a thud. 

I ran to the bathroom and pulled out a knife i always kept. I cut my wrists, to see if i could feel anything. Nope. I went twice as deep, nothing. Four times as deep, bingo. 

"Ouch!" i screamed. I heard someone come. "Abigail you alright? Abigail? " I kicked some of the blood under the door, so he could see what i did. 

"OPEN THIS DOOR NOW!" I heard Harry pounding on the door.  I opened it as i finished wrapping my wrist. 

"I couldn't feel it. I cut once, then again, twice as deep. I didn't feel anything. Four times as deep? Bingo."