Chapter sixteen

Harry was furious with me. He ended up calling Liam. I don't even know where he is. Oh no! Liam's here! I cant let him come in here! He'll beat me like Harry almost did. Then i'll cut even more and it'll never end until i finally decide to kill myself! But why, you may ask. They'll beat me for cutting, i'll cut because i cant feel anything, then they'll beat me for doing that, and it would just go on. 

Ill be back i have to lock the door before Liam comes. Okay I'm back. I hear Harry and Liam yelling. I, i don't like that. Oh no! I hear one of them coming! Please someone help!

Liam kicked open the door. I ran right past him and tried to get out the front door. Louis grabbed my bad wrist, before grabbing his car keys. We both ran into his Jeep and we drove away. 

"You know, the lads are pissed. What did you do now?" I unwrapped my wrist. He looked and he kissed it. "Harry?" I nodded. "Yeah. He's an arse isn't he?" I nodded again. 

We got to a hotel and we just hung out there.  We talked. Then he said something completely off topic.

"What did you and Harry have? When we were at California?" I felt tears well in my eyes as he said the name. "Some stupid elementary school crush type relationship. All we ever did was make out. Then Liam walked in and pushed me and i hit the wall. Then he punched me BY ACCIDENT when i got between them." 

"Could you forgive Harry at all? Or Liam?" I stuttered. Hello nervousness! "I-i-i don't know. It hurt when harry wouldn't let go of m-m-m-y wrist after i made it clear he was hurting me. Liam, didn't even knock or nothing! He rammed in without saying anything! Tehy're probably reading my journal right now!!" 

Then Louis phone buzzed. It was sitting face down. I looked at it, then him. Before he could grab it i snatched it and hid in the bathroom. The screen said 'End Call with-Harry?' 

"what the actual hell!" i opened the door. "This is the only reason you took me here isn't it? To hear me so they can hear our whole conversation! I cant believe you guys! " I threw the phone at the bed. 

"Don't end the call. Liam? If you can hear me, heck all of you can hear me. fuck off!" i said, then slammed the door closed.  i stormed out of the hotel. I walked and walked until i appeared at the flat. I saw the boys talking about something and, smoking? 

I ran into the flat, and they didnt notice. I grabbed my journal off the table and ran into Niall's room. He has the most security in his room. 

I ran in then saw something under the covers. "Shit!" Then Niall's head shot up. "What're ya doing here??" his voice was all raspy. "I thought you were outside-" "smoking? Hell naw. Tehy're planning on really beating you now." 

I almost fell. "C-can i hide here. ?" He nodded. "Come here." I set my journal down and crawled under the covers. "Is Liam mad at  me?" He nodded. "Very. He couldn't say one nice thing about you." I felt my heart seriously sink. 

"Come on. You need sleep. After that episode in the hotel."

MORNIN PEOPLEZZ

I layed in Nialls bed. No, not his bed. We. His freaking closet. That's nice. Note my sarcasm. I heard Liam and Harry and Niall arguing in the room.  

"She came back? Let me at her!" 

"LIAM CALM DOWN!"

"Niall you can shut up!"

I couldn't take it anymore. I opened the closet door and stood in front of the three. 

"Come at me. Beat me. Do it. Its not like i have anything left! Liam, you hate me! I obviously mean nothing to you. Everything we ever did never meant anything to you! Harry, i met you first, and i thought we could get along, but i guess not. Louis went behind my back, I don't even know what happened to Zayn, and Niall is the only one that hasn't treated me like shit!"

I ran out of the room. I sat in a room where i found a gun. I loaded it. Click click. I was close to getting the boom.  But Niall came in. He removed the gun from my shaking hands and unloaded it. Then he put the bullets in his pocket. 

"They could explode in there. You know. burst, because they aint cartridges. They're filled. Here let me see them." He handed me the bullets, a bit scared. "Don't worry." I put them in a box with a key and locked it. Then i snaked the key around the chain i was wearing. "All better." He nodded. 

"Come on. You hungry?" I nodded, and we left for the kitchen. Louis, Harry, Liam and Zayn were standing around the island.  I grabbed a soda from the fridge and a yogurt. Not the flavor i wanted. 

"Who the hell eats this shit?" They all laughed. Then pointed to Liam. I put it back and grabbed a different flavor. "Come on seriously? Who ate the rest of my Banana pie flavored yogurt?" I stood up and they pointed to Liam.

I sighed and dragged him into his room. "What is your problem?" He asked, a bit demanding. "You didn't knock at all! Why cant i get a good life anymore? Why didn't you let me jump out of that window?" I screamed at him. He grabbed my hand and did.

Something.

I.

Never.

Thought.

He.

Would.

Do.