02: Welcome to Empire

Terrence

I've just touched down in New York and I'm feeling so hyped. I haven't been here in a long time.

I'm not here for a film or anything. I'm just here to recover from my divorce with Mira. We divorced last year. Other things on my mind is Trump being president. There goes our country. But that's how life goes since this is a democracy,people gon vote who they wanna vote for.

I crank up the volume when Empire State of mind by Alicia Keys and Jay Z starts playing. It's always been a favourite song of mine.

When I get to my condo,I park my car and get my phone out. I see four missed calls from an unknown number. Wonder who it is...

Taraji

"Hey Taraji! We're so glad you made it!"one of the crew says. "Ok,so your personal assistant would've explained the basics of the character you're playing. But I'm just gonna give you a little intro and then we're gonna go meet your co-star."

We look around the studio and have already fallen in love with the whole story as she tells it. It's beautiful and I love my character.

We walk into a big board room and my heart starts beating faster. I'm so nervous to meet my co stars.

"Don't worry. You'll be fine. They're totally cool"Amber,the woman who gave me the tour just now says.

"Alright everyone! Here comes Cookie Lyon!"Lee shouts from the top of the long dark brown table.

I walk into the room and all eyes are on me. I smile big and laugh at Lee's enthusiasm.

"Lee,don't act like you didn't know I was coming!"I say,walking over to Lee and hugging him.

Someone clears their throat in the room and I take that as my cue to sit down at the chair labelled T Henson as "Cookie Lyon" .

I walk over to that seat and watch,as a pair of large,masculine caramel hands pull the chair back for me. I match those sexy hands to a sexy face.

I'm met with a pair of hazel orbs and a smile that brings a long lost moisture to my underwear.

Where did YOU come from?

I shyly smile back at him and sit down and catch him watchin my ass as I sit down. I raise my eyebrows at him and he pretends to be looking at his script.

"I saw you"I say,looking at his face go slightly pink. He clears his throat and then slowly looks up at me.

At that moment,the only thing I see is him. His hazel eyes look at my chocolate ones for a few seconds,before going to my chest.

"Stop it,you pervert!"I shout,laughing. He laughs along and soon,we realise that everyone has stopped talking and is now looking at us.

I look at Mr.Hazel eyed pervert to my right and we both ask:"What?"at the same time.

"Looks like you two will get along just fine..."Lee says,looking at us with a smug smile on his face.

*

*

*

*

*

A/n: That was Chapter 2! The real stuff starts happening in the next chapter.

In the media: How Terrence stared at Taraji the whole time.

What do you think so far?

Please share,comment and vote if you enjoy this.