03: You just like Cookie

Terrence

To say that this woman has got an effect on me is an understatement. I really like her. And no,I'm not a pervert,I just...I don't know,don't fuckin judge me,ok?

After going over what's gonna happen in episode 1,we're given an hour break. I decide to approach her. I don't even know her name. You NEED to find out,man. And then ask her out.

I'm busy fighting with my conscience here. Part of me wants to approach her and part of me is scared as hell. She's most likely gonna reject me because of the stories she's heard about me.

The tabloids talk all sorts of shit. And that pisses me off to another level.

I clear my throat,as she stands in a queue at the cafe. She's done talkin to people,so I guess it's her "me time" now. I'mma invade that.

She turns around and looks at me with those beautiful almond brown eyes. Her curly mane of hair makes me wanna grab it and kiss her right now.

"Are you just gonna stand there and look at me,fool? Or do you actually have something to say?!"she asks me,moving a strand of her hair back in place.

"You sound like Cookie"I say,smirking and looking right ahead. I can feel her glare at me. "Relax. That's a compliment."I say. She looks at me with a look of confusion on her face. "Cookie's beautiful,smart,kind and talented. And let's not forget,sassy!"I say,remembering the sass in which she says her lines.

"Look,uhm-" "Terrence"I say. "My name's Terrence Howard. Nice to meet you too"I say,extending my hand. She looks at it first,then laughs out loud. I awkwardly tuck my hand back in the front pocket of my jeans and back away from her,standing behind her in the queue. I look down,tryna hide my embarrassed blush that I KNOW is there.

"Aaaw,did I break yo lil heart?"she says between laughs.

Aight,now she's just being mean. I'mma record her ass and make Lee listen to how much like Cookie she sounds like.

"Next customer please!"someone shouts from behind the cafe bar for the second queue. I look straight ahead and go to that line and pay. I don't look back at her.

I'm not as upset as I'm making her think I am. I just wanna see if she'll care or not. I'm tryna figure out her character.

But to say I'm not hurt at all...would be a lie.

Taraji

Oh my god.

Lord please don't make this the start of a new beef. Lord,ion know what I did to that poor boy,but make him find it in his heart to forgive me lord. What I did was so cruel. He wants me lord,and I don't know how to deal with it. I haven't been wanted in a while lord and you know that!

I pray,as I sit my ass down at one of the tables in the cafeteria. That was probably the most informal prayer I've ever done. I never talk to god like that. But I guess him and I are close now so I can pray like that.

"What's wrong?"Jussie asks me,grabbing a seat next to me. "Boy,getcha nosy ass outta my business!"I say,smirking at him. "Let me guess...it's Terrence."he says,smiling while drinking his frio.

"How do you know that?"I ask,panicking. I CANNOT have the whole crew knowing this! What'll happen to my reputation?

"Well uhm...firstly: He's looking at you like he wants to put you on this table and do some nasty things to you,that is rather not name at this early hour."Jussie says,peering behind me.

"And...you look upset about something. And the only person you spoke to alone today is him,so it must be him"Jussie says,now looking at ma.

"Damn! How did y-"

"I analyse people. And I'm good at it. So spill the beans,mom"he says,chuckling.

I laugh and throw my wrapper at him.

"I'm too young to be anybody's momma"

After their lunch break

Mira

I haven't been a stalker in years. I'm not the:"I'll kill you" kind of stalker. I just...Stalk.

And right now,my current victim is my soon-to-be ex husband. He wanted to file for divorce last month and I told him that we should rather take a break. Y'know,incase it's just a phase. Because I love him. And I don't wanna throw away so many years of marriage.

I'm pulling up to a studio that's situated inside a building called Empire. This is new.

Just as I'm about to get my binoculars,I spot a woman walking outside,looking lavish.

(A/n:in the media)

I take a closer look and she's walking towards someone. I take a closer look and realise that she's walking towards Terrence.

They seem to be arguing until Terrence just steps towards her and kisses her. The kiss looks so passionate that I want to cry.

I better pray to god that he's on set and this is not reality.

Because if it is,Terrence isn't the only one I'll be stalking.

*

*

*

*

*

A/n: How was that?!

So far,in enjoying writing this. I don't know how I want Mira to he yet. She's Terrence's ex wife,by the way.

But anyway...how do you feel about Taraji rejecting Terrence? Is Terrence over reacting?

Please vote,comment and share this book with other Empire fans. Let's try and hit 200 views.

Xoxoxoxox

Oakenoaklots888🍓