23: What have I done?!

Terrence

Losing control is something that only happens when I'm with Taraji. She brings out the best and worst in me,but today was one of the best.

I went from almost hating her for what she did,to loving her again,just by seeing her.

I wonder what she's here to explain?

How could she possibly explain or apologise for bullying a girl for her whole high school life?!

But I'll listen to her anyway...

And I'm probably gonna forgive her anyway,no matter what she says.

Taraji

Terrence is looking up at the ceiling now and he's been in that position for the last ten minutes. I think he's avoiding eye contact with me.

I sigh and turn over. He does the same and wraps his arms around me. "What did you wanna tell me?"he whispers from behind. His hot breathe brings goosebumps on my arms and back.

"I have a twin sister". I say,waiting for an answer.

I'm laying sideways with Terence's hands around my waist. The second I told him,I felt his thumbs stop tracing circles on my waist.

Oh god! What have you done?!

I decide to turn my body around and face him,to see his reaction because this tension is too much for me right now.

When I turn back around,he has a blank expression on his face.

" Terry,say something!" I urge him. Still nothing.

He gets up from the bed and I follow him. He looks like he is walking to the kitchen,so I grab the nightgown on the chair and put it on,before running after him.

I sigh,when I get to the kitchen counter,where he stands,butt naked,pouring himself a glass of grape juice.

I stare at him as he drinks and he stares right back.

"I don't have anything to say." He says,straight faced.

My heart starts racing.

Well,Tarajj...It looks like yo dumb ass did it again! You've made him mad!

"Why? Why Terrence? It doesn't make sense! A few days ago,you were disgusted by what you thought was me. And now I've just admitted to lying to you and you have NO COMMENT?!  That's some bullshit right there!" I say,heaving.

Terrence smirks and puts his half-full glass of grape juice down,and walks over to me,slowly.

Did I mention that he is BUTT NAKED right now?!

I can't help but feel hot all over and bite my lip as soon as he gets close enough to kiss me.

"Raji-bear...Last night I had the best sex of my  life and this  morning,I want us to pick up where we left off" he says,while untying the knot I made to fasten by robe. I feel the white silk slide off of my body,leaving my body exposed in "his majesty's" gaze.

He bites his lip and leans into my neck to kiss it. The minute his lips make contact with my skin,I lose control over my body and give into him. His left hand squeezes my breast as his lips travel up to mine. We kiss passionately and just as I think he's going to pick me up,he pulls away.

I'm breathing heavily,breathless from everything that he's just done to me in the last 2 minutes.

"Why did you stop?" I whine.