07: Breakfast date

Terrence

I can't believe that we've already finished the season. Now,it's time to take a little break and have some fun.

I'm currently at a little café downtown and I'm wearing a dark pair of shades,a brown hat and some jeans and a plain white t shirt. I'd rather not dress well,for fear of being noticed.

But I get noticed by the barista. "Oh my god!"the blonde Caucasian boy screams. By "boy" I mean,college student but he's still a kid. I been around way longer.

"Ey,keep it down!"I hiss at him,slightly laughing. "I'm sorry"he mouths out,before taking my order. I ordered a cappuccino and double chocolate muffin.

I decide to have it at the restaurant instead of taking it to my  hotel room because Mira said something about coming over for breakfast. And I am not in the mood.

The barista,who I see by the name tag,is called Landin,brings my coffee and muffin over to my table right at the back,facing the window with the best view. I smile and say thank you. He stares a little longer at me and awkwardly leaves when I look up from my newspaper.

I decide to be brave and remove my sunglasses.

I miss the days when I didn't have to worry about being noticed. I miss waking up,leaving the house in my pyjamas without worrying about it being on TMZ the next morning.

I miss having my life private,like it should be. I mean,Mira and I's divorce is gonna be ALL OVER.

I sigh,taking a sip of my coffee. I look up from the sports column of the newspaper and spot a woman in gold rimmed Raybans shades,black leggings,hot pink Nike trainers and a hot pink sports top.

Her physique moving in ways that make me straighten up in my seat. She runs with an orange leash in her hands. I peer down and see that she's running with a cute golden retriever puppy.

She stops at the traffic light right outside the coffee shop and pauses for a breather. I take that as an opportunity to text her,since she appears to be checking the time on her phone.

@Terrence~I didn't know you had a dog😏

I watch her for a few seconds before seeing her blush. I can't actually see her cheeks go pink,but she smiles and looks down.

She looks like she's registering that I can actually see her and then hastily replies,while searching for me.

@Taraji~Where the hell are you stalking me from now?

@Terrence~It's the coffee shop behind you. Look at me

@Taraji~😑I see yo ugly ass

I laugh to myself and watch her walk towards the cafe,grinning at me.

I guess Mira will just have to wait a little longer...

Taraji

When I get inside the café,I hear people whispering. "Looks like I won't be able to be here for long"I tell him,sitting down.

"Wow,what a great greeting! Y'know...Hello! Uhm,just so you know,yo ass better hurry up cos I gotta leave in five minutes"he says,in a girly voice.

"Terrence,I do not sound like that!"I say,laughing. He just smirks and takes a sip of his coffee. I watch,as his lips go to the cup and his caramel Adam's apple bobs up and down as he swallows the coffee.

He's so sexy. He maintains eye contact,while drinking. His hazel orbs saying things that words can't begin to describe.

"Uh...what are you doing here?"I ask him curiously. "Running away from my wife"he says,nonchalantly.

What's the deal with him and his wife anyway?

I guess my eyes said it all,because after the waiter served me my hot chocolate,Terry started talking about how his wife cheated on him with his friend at the time.

I gasp. "So what's taking you so long to divorce her?"I ask,not meaning for it to come out the way it did .

"Someone can't wait for me to leave my wife..."Terrence says,smirking. I throw three sugar sachets at him and he tried to cover his face but they hit him anyway.

"Aight,aight I'm sorry!"he says,surrendering,his cheeks tinted with red. I smile.

"And what if I was excited? Why would that be so wrong?"I ask him,nervously sipping my hot chocolate.

"Absolutely nothing..."Terry says,smiling widely,as his big hands break a piece of his muffin and make their way to my mouth.

I close my eyes and savour the moment.

*

*

*

*

*

A/n: Ncoooo🙈I just love them. Taraji be trippin though. I thought she "kept it professional" with we co-stars!😳 Could Terrence be the exception?

I know,I know...You guys have every right to be angry. But I'm writing exams,so it's not always easy to get some time in to write.

Lots of updates this weekend though,so don't go away!

As usual,please vote,comment and share this book.

Let's aim for 800 views?👑🙌

Oakenoaklots888🍓

Xoxoxoxoxox