25: Things Change

Keke

Have you ever been so sex deprived that when a man hugs you,it feels like sex?

Well,that's what happening to my hoe ass and I can't even resist him.

"So you gon let me sleep witchu or nah?" Keraun asks, nonchalantly. I look at him sideways,while taking my jeans off. "Boy,you done lost your manners up in that jail! That's not the kinda question you just ask!" I say,acting angry but I know that I been needing some vitamin D.

"That's not what I meant,Keke" he says,rolling his eyes,as he takes off his shirt.

Lawd have mercy!!!

When I say that Keraun is sexy as hell, I mean it! Cos I think I'm gonna lose my morals by the end of tonight.

He chuckles looking at me as I shamelessly stare at him. "Well what did you mean?" I ask him,looking away,so I can clear my head from this sexy demon.

This the type of shit my pastor warned me about.

"I was asking if I could sleep in the same bed as you! Not fuck!" He says,laughing. "Keraun you need to use better words!" I say,secretly smiling. "Well,what is it then?" He asks me,walking closer to me in just his underwear and small gold chain.

"Mmmh?" He whispers as his big,warm hands snake their way around my waist and travel down to my ass,squeezing. I gasp. "You want me to call it making love? Sexing? Jumpin in the sack? Doin the dirty? Bump n grind?" He asks,gently grinding his hard member against my behind,turning me on even more.

His lips make their way to my neck and I instantly start laughing and run away.

He looks at me,confused,but smiling? "I'm sorry..." I say,laughing. "What?" He asks,smiling widely. "Don't act like you ain't know I'm ticklish,Keraun!" I say,rubbing my neck where he kissed me.

He runs up to me and picks me up,throwing me onto my purple queen sized bed. His bearded dzaddy ass attacks me with kisses all over my face and neck and I can't stop laughing. "Keraun stop! Stop! I'mma wet the bed if you don't stop!" I beg,out of breathe.

He lifts one of his eyebrows and chuckles. The deep,croaky baritone of his voice vibrates through my chest. His face rests in between my breasts as he clutches onto the back of my bra.

I wrap my legs around his warm torso and stroke his head. He moans. "You like that,huh?" I ask him,smiling. He looks up at me with his big brown eyes. "You know I do" he says,pucking his lips up. I don't even hesitate to lean down and peck him back.

He gets up and pulls out the covers so we can stay warm. I get up so he can take off the big pillows. When everything is set up,he climbs in and gestures for me to join him. He spoons me,with his head resting on my shoulder and his hands around my waist. He kisses my shoulder and whispers: "I never stopped loving you"

I think I might just have fallen back in love with this man.

Taraji

Keke gets here tomorrow and she hasn't spoken to me ever since I called her to tell her that her shit caught up with her.

So Terrence and I are having breakfast at this restaurant to discuss where she'll be staying and other details concerning her stay.

"Terrence,she's my sister so it's only right that she stays at my place." I say,cutting my waffles. Terrence sighs and gives me an exasperated look,before taking a sip of his lemonade.

"But my place is bigger,Taraji. She won't have to sleep on no couch!"he exclaims,grinning. I laugh and slap the back of his head. "Terrence,my house is bigger than that!" I say,laughing. "Ain't nobody sleeping on the couch!" I mutter,side-eyeing him.

His hazel orbs look into my brown eyes as he leans towards me,to kiss me. I grab a hold of his shoulders and kiss him passionately,regardless of who's watching or the paparazzi.

I'm too in love with this man.

When Terrence and I finish our kiss,we're out of breath and laughing our asses off at how much we feel like teenagers again. "I've never met a man who makes me feel the way you do,Terry" I say,looking at him meaningfully.

"I know..." He says,nonchalantly eating his food,with a mischievous smile on his face.

This arrogant little...

We are interrupted by the waitress coming back to our table to ask us if we'd like the bill. I say yes and wait for her,getting my purse out.

"Rajibear,I got this!" Terrence says,trying to move my hands away from my wallet. "No,Terrence. You always pay. It's time I paid too. I can get it this time" I tell him assertively.

"Alright then,Miss Independent" he says,smirking. I hit him because I know that he's mocking me. But he knows better than to argue with me about this right now.

Keke

The warm morning sun hits the left side of my face,as I snuggle closer to Keraun. The smell of his cologne makes me inhale his scent even more. I yawn,take a look at my surroundings and flop back under the covers.

I start tracing the tattoos on Keraun's chest,waking him up. He groans,fluttering his eyes. "Morning..."he croaks out,smirking.

"Damn! Nigga,you need some Listerine real quick" I tease,jumping out of bed,knowing he's going to chase me. But I'm not fast enough because he grabs my waist,pulling me back into bed. His beard tickles my neck and the back of my ears as I giggle and try to push his face away from me.

"Keraun,stooooop!" I beg,feeling his hands tickle my sides. "Nah,you and your smart mouth gon get this punishment"he says,laughing. When our laughing seizes,Keraun leans down and passionately kisses me. "I love you Keke Henson" he whispers. I look up into his deep brown eyes and tell him that I love him more.

"What's the plan today,baby?"he asks me.
I sigh,remembering that it's Sunday. "I gotta go to church,Keraun." I tell him,leaning over his torso to reach my phone. Suddenly he starts laughing.

"What's so funny?" I ask him,while checking the time on my phone. 07:15 am. "It's just ironic how you've been done so wrong by people in this world and you still believe in some man in the sky who's supposed to make everything better." he says,looking at me.

"Keraun,there was a time I asked myself that question too. But I've realised that while I may not be sure that God is really there sometimes...when I look at you and when I get that paycheck on the 1st,I sure as hell believe!" I say,chuckling while getting out of bed.

Keraun smiles widely and gets up too. Just as I'm about to make the bed,he stops me. "I got it. I'll make the bed and you go get ready for church. I'mma go to my place,get ready,get breakfast and be back for you by 08:00." he says,pecking my lips.

"Thank you,Keraun" I say,grabbing my toothbrush and lotion from my nightstand.

It's amazing how everything can change between two people in one night...

*

*

*

*

*

A/n: How do you guys like the new cover? And CAN YOU BELIEVE THE RANKINGS THAT THIS BOOK HAS?!!!

Thank you so much for all the support,guys!

Chapter 26 is halfway complete.

Please share,vote and comment!

Take Me Back is under editing and should be up around next month!