20:

PREVIOUSLY ON BE WITHOUT YOU:

James (Terrence's lawyer) got seduced by Miranda  (Terrence's ex-wife) to,in return,murder Taraji. Miranda is jealous of Taraji and Terrence and is trying to do everything in her power to end their relationship.

James asks his brother Daniel (who is a murderer on the run) to murder Taraji. James is pleased to hear from his brother,at first but they have a fight. Will Daniel help James? Or will James have to put his reputation on the line and just do it himself for fear of someone exposing him to the media as a murderer?

Daniel

Let's get one thing straight:

I LOVE MY FOOD!

OK?

I'm serious! I cannot,for the life of me not eat for more than 5 hours. I have to either snack on something or just eat.

Like I'm doing now. Except now,I'm just sitting in the corner of my favourite beach cafe,being oggled by giggly teenage girls and their mothers.

I blame my parents for making me sexy.

It's a curse.

I literally had to fight women off with sticks,back when I was a stripper.

Yeah. I was a stripper.

I was a lot of things in my life...

But being a murderer wasn't part of the plan. And I'm not ready to talk about that because I just met you!

And stop being so nosy!

Whoah! Calm down,dude.

I'm sorry. I'm also a little hotheaded.

Huh,you think?

And another thing about me,is that my conscience never shuts up. We're like two people even though technically my conscience is my inner voice.

The bill arrives after I've sipped the last few drops of my cherry soda and finished my sandwich.

I'm on the run. And my asshole brother decided that this would be the perfect time for him to ask for a favour from me.

But how was he supposed to know that this is a bad time?

My brother and I have a complicated relationship. I hate him and would kill for him at the same time.

All thanks to my running away from home.

I still remember my first night out on the streets.

I'd always imagined that I'd have a new family on the streets. One that wasn't abusive. But when I got to the streets,it was all just piss-smelling and full of druggies or people who just want nothing but to use you.

I still wonder today,why I ran away?

I get up from my seat and put some cash in the bill book while using my other hand to push in my chair.

I flash a quick smile at the cute waitress who served me today and am on my way in no time.

I get inside my car: