19: He reads!

A/n:  Song for the chapter (play while reading to set mood):

"LOCATION"- KHALID

Taraji

I wake up with the sun in my eyes and a...

Oh lawd it smells in here!

I frantically move the covers up and down to clear the air,before finding the culprit smirking at me,trying to contain his laughter.

"You little pig! You farted!" I say,my voice laced with amusement and disgust. But amusement takes the cake.

The deep baritone of his laughter is like music to my ears.

Imagine waking up to this every morning...

What?! Did you just think about moving in with Terrence Howard?! Girl please.

Terrence notices my mood change and snaps his fingers in front of my face.

"Look,Raji-Bear,I know I'm the finest man you've ever layed eyes on,but we've sealed the deal. It's real,baby!"he says,in a mocking tone. I lightly shove him,before pecking his lips.

I always used to marvel at ladies in the movies,who'd get kissed in the morning. Like: Girl,I ain't seen none of ya'll brush your teeth!😱

I push the thought to the back of my head and smile at the idiot in front of me. To say he's handsome would be an understatement. He's just out of this world and I feel so proud and lucky to call him mine.

"Good morning,Terrence"I greet him,walking over to his closet to find a t-shirt to wear. When he doesn't respond,I look back to check if he's OK. I find his mouth hanging open and his eyes almost bulging out of his sockets.

You're naked,you genius!

I smirk and grab the nearest shirt. When I put it on,he visibly let's out a slow breath.

"Yeah,you better take them deep breaths,before you have a heart attack,old man."I tease him,walking out of the room and into the corridor.

I hear the muffled sound of his voice telling me not to call him an old man.

"Old men can't do what I did to you last night,Taraji " he says,holding my hips. I pour myself a glass of cold grape juice and he laughs at me,while walking over to the other side of the marble kitchen counter.

"What?"I ask him,wiping the sides of my mouth with the ends of my thumb. He could be laughing at the juice moustache I possible have. I wipe my mouth trying to find it but he shakes his head no.

"You're always eating so healthily and posting your healthy breakfasts online with water."

His laughing gets louder.

"I think you need to visit a mental institution,cos ain't nothing funny about that,Terry " I say,seriously.

He shakes his head.

"I wasn't finished."

"See,I'm laughing because you woke up and drank juice!"he continues,dying of laughter. 

I slowly back away from him and mutter some insults.

He better not say anything about me skimping out on my diet. I have to be a certain weight by the end of the month because it's a challenge the girls made with me.

"Watchu say?!"Terrence asks,almost giving me a heart attack because he came out of  nowhere.

"Whatever,boy! Leave me alone. I need to get ready for the day"I say.

When I get back into the room,he throws me onto the bed,making me fall on my back.

I gasp,because it happened so quickly. 

He runs up to me and starts tickling me.

"Aaaaah! Terrence,you know I'm extremely ticklish!"I scream at the top of my lungs.

The neighbours are probably wondering what all the noise is about. But then again,they probably also wondered that yesterday...

Terrence's eyes look green in the morning light and I experience this moment in slow motion.

He's the one...

My conscience seems to have a lot to say this morning. I hope it shuts the hell up,after this.

"Terrence,I'm about to wet my pants! Please stop!"I beg him.

He continues to laugh and I watch his smile grow,in slow motion. His warm hands stop tickling me and he rubs my sides,while burying his face in my chest.

I giggle at the foreign sensation.

He makes me feel like I'm 16 again...

Just as I'm about to open my mouth to tell him that I love him,he leans down and kisses my lips like his life depends on it.

When he pulls away,I gasp for air and he whispers:"I love you too"

HE READS!

*

*

*

*

*

A/N:  That made my heart all warm and fuzzy. They're too cute together!

(But how many times did I make the mistake of typing "Lucious" instead of "Terrence"😂)

Caught up on Take Me Back edits.

Hope you enjoyed it. It was a  short,but necessary filler.

Get ready for some "not so sweet" chapters.

Xoxoxo

Oakenoaklots888