16. EXPOSED - The Vanilla Queens

EXPOSED: THE VANILLA QUEENS

We apologize for being so MIA lately. We wanted to post this sooner, but life prevented that from happening. A lot has come up and we've both been busy, but we always kept you in mind. We love you guys ad strive to give you the best posts we can write. Time just wasn't on our side with school and work getting in the way.

If you thought we forgot about all of our lovely (some of you aren't so lovely) readers, then this post is going to prove you wrong. Trust us when we say this one is so worth the wait. We hope you're ready for all of the boiling hot tea we're about to spill!

As you can guess by the title of this post, tonight's topic is (obviously) all about Marquilla and Skylar Rose. If you're a new reader and confused about the whole vanilla thing, then you have nothing to fear! We'll gladly backtrack so everyone's on the same page and people don't continue accusing us for using "vanilla" as a derogatory term. Yeah, bitter Marquie stans think it's equivalent to or worse than using the n-word for Black people; it's not.

We've mentioned in our relationship post that Skylar Rose is without a doubt, Marquilla's best friend at the moment. She can't replace Reli, but it's evident Skylar is incredibly close to Marquilla. After Josh Bohous unfortunately introduced the girls to each other, they became instant bffs and started the Vanilla Squad to maintain their good girl images.

So far, all has gone according to plan. It doesn't seem like anyone's going to take down the dynamic duo. Well, nobody's going to attempt taking them down unless you count yours truly. That's what we're here for, right?

World domination is simple. Skylar basically has it in the bag, and competition is essentially non-existent. America's Sweetheart? Check. Clean image that oozes relatable to teenage girls? Check. Two platinum-selling albums and countless Grammys? Check. Shows interest and supports fans? Check.

Let's face it, folks. Skylar Rose is unstoppable.

Let us ask you one thing now. Who doesn't have majority of those things and is insanely close to Skylar? Marquilla. Her first album didn't reach multi-platinum status, and she never been nominated for prestigious awards before. Marquilla can't even sell out her concerts like Skylar can since nobody wants to hear her screech live. And let's not forget the quality of her work, whether in acting or singing. Simply atrocious. Marquilla can't hold a candle to her bestie's success.

Despite her uh, lack of clear talent, Marquilla is somewhat relevant thanks to Skylar. We hinted in an earlier post that we'd tell you all about the girls' relationships and how they factor into success. Buckle your seatbelts, everybody. You're in for quite the ride. What you're about to read is an exclusive from us at Exposing MG. Only here will you be able to sink your teeth into tea so hot, you're sure to burn the roof of your mouth.

For those of you who think this is all bullshit we've made up, know that we never gather false or misleading information because our sources actually know Marquilla as a person. One of them is also very familiar with the way Skylar manages her business. So without further ado, let's get to it!

Let's travel back in time to when Marson wasn't a thing and Skylar's song "This Song" slayed the charts. Everything was so pure and simple back then. Skylar was tolerable and genuinely represented the whole America's Sweetheart image with her girl next door looks, slightly awkward presentation, and heart of gold. We liked Skylar in this era because she was exactly the image she portrayed, and she's a mad talented singer/songwriter. Oh, and her songs are pure bops—even the ballads.

Prior to being co-captain of the most malicious duo in the music industry, Skylar Rose was everything the public perceived. We got a hold of someone close to Ms. Rose, which I shocking in itself since she's a highly well-reserved person when it comes to her personal life.