Twelve

Olivia's POV

I opened one of the double doors to Victoria's bedroom and went in. Emily's back in my room with Nick.

"Victoria?" I ask. She looked over at me from her bed. "Liv?" She asked and I ran over to her.

"What are you doing here?" She asked quietly, her voice weak. I sat on the floor by her bed. "I'm here for you. When Jason told me you were so sick, I came." I tell her, tears burning at my eyes.

"You didn't have to do that. I'm fine baby sister." She said and I shook my head at her. "I'm gonna find a way to help you. Illeos is the only thing strong enough to make you this sick Tori." I say.

"Illeos doesn't exist Olivia." She tells me. "It has to! That's the only explanation as to how you could become this sick so quickly." I say, tears spilling from my eyes.

"Don't cry Olivia. Please don't." She says. "Don't cry?! Victoria, you could get so sick that you die!!! And you're telling me to not cry?!" I say as I put my head on her arm.

"Olivia, that's not going to happen." She said. "You don't know that Victoria!!!" I say. "Shh Olivia. It'll be okay." She said, stroking my hair.

Nick's POV

I thought I heard something so I grabbed Emily and went to find out what it was. It turns out one of the servants just dropped something. After helping them pick it up I tried to find Olivia's room.

I kinda failed as I don't know where I am. I walked past an open door and heard Olivia yelling. Was everything okay?

Quietly, I walked into the room to see Olivia standing by a bed with a girl who doesn't look that much older.

"I'm not just gonna sit here and do nothing Victoria! The only thing strong enough to make you this sick is Illeos!!" Olivia yelled, tears streaming from her eyes.

"Olivia, Illeos doesn't exist! It was just the story that was to to keep us all to behave!" The girl, Victoria, says.

"It didn't work with me, that's for sure!" Olivia said before sitting on the girl's bed. "I'm not gonna just do nothing. I'm here and I'm gonna find the Illeos antidote!" Olivia said.

She then just layed next to the girl. "I'm scared Victoria." Olivia said. "Don't be. Nothing's gonna happen." Victoria said.

"You don't know that. For all we know, you could die." Olivia said. "I'm not going to die." Victoria said. "You don't know that." Olivia said.

I'm really worried about Olivia and I know I shouldn't with Emily and all, but I couldn't just stand there.

So I walked over. "Hey baby." Olivia said, taking Emily from me. "You're not worried about her getting sick?" I asked. "No. I'm positive it's the Illeos. Emily can't get that." She said. Who's this little cutie?" Victoria asked.

"This is Emily." Olivia said. "Yay. My niece." Victoria said and took Emily from Olivia. She chuckled and shook her head amusedly as Victoria began tickling Emily who began giggling.

Olivia stood up and I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her close. "What's wrong?" I whispered to her. "Victoria's been poisoned. I know it's Illeos, even if nobody believes that it exists." She whispered to me.

"I believe you." I whispered to her and she smiled up at me, tears still shining in her eyes. "Don't cry. You're way too beautiful for that." I whisper to her.

She smiles and I smile back. I can't help but smile when she smiles. We both looked over at Victoria & Emily.

"Well they seem happy." I say. "Yea. I haven't seen Victoria smile at all this past hour or two." Olivia said.

"So who are you?" Victoria asked, looking over at me. "I'm Nick. Olivia's boyfriend." I say. "Ah. The famous Nick." She said.

"Victoria!" Olivia hissed. "Hey, you're the one who talks about him so much when we E-mail and video chat." Victoria said. Olivia scowled at her before Victoria started tickling Emily again.

"So you talk about me a lot?" I tease as I spin Olivia around. "Maybe." She mumbled, blushing.

"You're so cute when you blush." I say and she blushed a bit more. I pulled her closer and kissed her. She kissed me back.

After a minute, she pulls away and I scowl. "Hey, you can kiss me later." She whispered before walking over to Victoria.

"You should get some rest." Olivia said and took Emily from Victoria. "Later sis." She says and Olivia pretty much drags me out of the room.

"So which way is your room?" I ask. "You're lost?" She asked. "Yea." I say and she chuckled. I could tell that she was stifling laughter though. I rolled my eyes and pulled her into a kiss. She kissed me back and I pulled back after a minute.

"Now which way?" I ask. "This way." She said and went right. I followed her and we made about three turns before we were back in her room.

"How do you remember all of these ways?" I ask. "The gift of a royal. I normally use the secret passages though." She says and that caught my attention.

"Secret passages?" I ask. "Yep." She said and put Emily in her crib before walking over to a wall.

She put her hand on the wall and pushed. Immediately the wall opened up to reveal a passageway dimly lit.

"Whoa." I say. "Yep. My best friend Jennifer and I would use these secret passages to get away with pranks. When Elizabeth said that I would disappear into passages, she thought I was disappearing into the normal passages. I was actually disappearing into these." She tells me.

"That's so cool." I say. "I know right." She said. "Now, you owe me." I say and she raised an eyebrow.

I put my hands on her face and kissed her. She kissed me back as she put her hands on mine.

We pulled away after a minute. "Why do you like kissing me so much?" She giggled. "I don't know. Probably 'cause you're so beautiful and a good kisser." I said and she smiled at me, blushing.

I went to kiss her again, but Emily's cries stopped me. Olivia went over to her.

"Thanks for that Emily." I said and Olivia laughed as she handed Emily a teething ring. "She's teething. What did you expect?" Olivia said.

"Good point." I say and walk over to her. We both watched as Emily chewed on her teething ring.

"She gets her looks from you. She's beautiful just like her mother." I say and Olivia turns around to look at me. "Thanks." She says. "Anytime." I say.

"Olivia." Someone says and we both look to see her brother Daniel. "Yea?" She asked. "The parents." He says and leaves.

She groans and lays her head on my shoulder. I lift her head up. "It'll be fine. Want me to come?" I ask.

"No. Just stay here with Emily for me. Don't get lost again either." She says, teasing me with that final sentence.

"Alright." I say and she kissed me. I kissed her back for a bit before I realized what she was trying to do.

"Nice try." I say as I pull away. "Drats." She says and kissed Emily's head and my cheek before leaving the room.