Twenty-Eight

Olivia's POV

Nick held me close to him and I could feel my heart pounding inside my chest. I can't believe that it was William's uncle that had kidnapped me when I was a little girl.

Why did he kidnap me anyways?

"It's going to be okay Olivia. I promise he won't hurt you. I won't let him." Nick said, breaking me from my thoughts. "Okay Nick." I whisper as he pulled me closer to him.

"We should get back to work." I say shakily. "I don't want you going back out there Olivia. Not while he's out there." He says, holding me tighter. "So switch jobs?" I ask. "I also don't want you out of my sight Olivia." He says. "Then what can we do?" I whisper.

"I don't know yet." He says. I sighed. "But no matter what happens, I will protect you." He tells me. "Always?" I ask, looking up into his eyes. "Until I die." He says and my heart skipped a beat. "I love you." I say. "I love you too." He said.

"Olivia, I thought you were taking orders." Alexis said and I nodded, pushing out of Nick's embrace. "I am." I say, giving Nick the order for William's uncle.

He looked worried about me and I don't blame him. So I kissed him for a moment or two before heading back out there.

"Hi. What would you like to drink?" I ask Mrs. Van-Arden, a regular to the Coffee House. "The usual Olivia. I'll also take a Cherry Danish." She says and I nod, writing it down.

"I'll be right back." I say warmly and go behind the counter, making her black coffee before grabbing Cherry Danish from the display case.

I brought her her order and then went to the next table. Which happened to be right next to Logan Charleston, William's uncle on his mom's side.

He was on the phone with someone. "Don't worry. She won't get away from me this time and she'll have no choice but to marry you William." He said into the phone.

That definitely caught my attention as I jotted down the drink Mr. Thompson said. I asked his food and he looked over the menu.

"I do know that William. She wouldn't want anything to happen to this Nick and her daughter. What's her daughter's name again?" He said and my eyes widened.

He's talking about me.

"That's right. Emily." He said. He was silent as he listened to whatever William was saying. "Yes I found her. She's a waitress in New York, United States of America. This time, she'll return to our kingdom and become your wife." He said and I internally panicked.

Is he planning on kidnapping me again?

I jotted down Mr. Thompson's order and swiftly walked into the kitchen. I gave Nick the order with trembling hands.

"Olivia?" Nick asked, grabbing my hands in his steady ones. I didn't make a sound. I just stared at his hands holding mine. I didn't know what exactly Mr. Charleston was planning, but I know it wasn't good.

"What's wrong Sweetheart?" Nick asked, pulling me to him as he stared at me with concerned eyes. I still didn't say anything. I didn't trust myself to speak without doing something that I wouldn't like.

"Olivia, you can always tell me anything." He told me. "You know that, right?"

I still didn't say a word. Of course I knew that, but I knew I'd do something I didn't want to if I spoke.

"Olivia." He said and took one hand to tilt my head up. I saw his eyes again and saw the worry in them.

"I know I can." I finally say before burying my face in his shirt, starting to scream. He immediately wrapped his arms around me and held me as I screamed into his chest.