Twenty-Three

Olivia's POV

"Olivia." Someone whispered and I groaned. I did not want to get up before my alarm clock. "Olivia, wake up." The voice whispered and then it registered in my head.

"I don't want to get up Nick." I whispered and I felt myself getting pulled up. "Happy birthday Olivia." He said and I looked at him incredulously.

"You remembered?" I ask. "Of course." He said and kissed me. I kissed him back as he wrapped his arms around me.

When we broke apart, I looked over at my alarm clock. It was 8:40. "I slept through my alarm?" I yawn. "No. I turned off your alarm so you'd sleep a little extra. That way I could have a bit more time for something." He says and I look at him curiously.

"Come on." He said and pulled me out of bed. I looked over and saw that Emily wasn't in her crib. "Where's Emily?" I asked panickly.

"With my mom." He says and then pulls me out of the room. He covered my eyes and told me to just trust him when I asked what he was doing.

I heard a door open and close after a minute. "Ready?" He asks me. "Yes. What's going on?" I ask. He uncovers my eyes.

"Surprise!" He yells along with Alexis, Jack, Gracie, Lorelei, Alana, Bryan, Carlo, Michael, Nicole, Blake, and my siblings all yelled as Emily clapped her hands in Alexis' arms.

"What are you guys doing here?!" I ask my siblings and Blake. "Nick invited us. So we hopped on a jet." Jason said.

I looked over at Nick who was grinning at me. "You did this?" I ask. "Michael and Nicole helped. So did Aunt Alana. That's why you ended up at the mall yesterday. She was getting you out of the way so we could all finish decorating." He tells me and I hug him.

"You're amazing!" I say. "Not as amazing as you." He says and I smile. "Careful." Daniel & Jason say. "We've got a present you're gonna love." Victoria said and then moved to reveal....

"Jennifer!" I yell as she yelled, "Olivia!" We hugged tightly before doing our old handshake.

"What are you doing here Jen?!" I shriek at her. "Victoria. She called me saying that your boyfriend invited them to your birthday and came to Cordinia to get me. I got on the jet and here I am!" She said and I smiled.

"I've missed you so much!!" We chorus. "Now, I want to meet Emily! And since you've already named an American Godmother for her, I better be honorary aunt." She said and we laughed.

"Duh! Jen, we're basically sisters." I say. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Nick smiling at me with a happy glint in his eyes.

I took Emily from Alexis and Jennifer was immediately in awe of my baby girl. She started cooing to her, promising to tell stories of when she & I were children.

Well, I guess I'm gonna have a troublemaker on my hands now. It's worth it to have Jen in Emily's life finally.

"Nick, thank you so much for doing this for me." I tell him. He gives me a big hug and I feel safe. Until my parents come in.

Who invited them? I know it wasn't Nick. Not after our trip to Taaron. So who did?

Nick immediately stands in front of me and Emily.

"Relax. We just want to apologize to Olivia." Mother says and my jaw drops. Did those words just come from her mouth?

"What?" I ask as I step around her, noticing that Jen gave Emily to Nick before walking over to my siblings.

"We're sorry Olivia. Nick was right. We did rob you and your siblings of the childhood you all deserved so much. We should've been the ones to raise you four, not your girls' governess and the boys' butler. We're so sorry Olivia." Mother said, taking my hands in hers.

True Love Formsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें