Twenty-Seven

Nick's POV

I wake up one morning and smile down at Olivia. It's pretty much become habit for me to sleep with Olivia most of the time and I honestly like it. Now I really only use my bedroom during the day when I'm looking for something.

Olivia stirs in her sleep and curls closer to me, causing me to pull her into me. When her alarm clock goes off, I turn it off and watch as she wakes up.

"Morning." She says with a smile. "Good morning." I say as she leans up to kiss me. I kiss her back.

It's been a few weeks since I chased her outside in the middle of the night, but I can tell that she's close to fully believing that I'll never leave her.

"We should get up." She says when she pulls away. "Not yet." I say and put my hand on the back on her head, pulling her up into another kiss. She kissed me back and I pull her against my chest.

Emily's cries break us apart a few minutes later and Olivia goes over to her. I cross my arms behind my head as she does, watching her walk over to Em.

"Go get dressed. We have school today." She reminded me and I nod as I get up. I walk over and kiss her cheek & Emily's head before walking across the hall to my room to get dressed.

I came out and walked back into Olivia's room to see her putting her jacket on. I walked towards her with a smirk.

"Boo!" I say from behind and she shrieked as she spun around. She scowled at me and I twirled her into my arms. "Scared you?" I tease and peck her lips.

"I love you." I say. "I love you too." She said. I grinned and kissed her. She giggled and kissed me back, wrapping her arms around my neck as I wrapped mine around her waist.

"Breakfast!" Mom's voice called and I pulled away from Olivia's lips. "Come on." I say and she picked up Emily. I tickled her cheek and she giggled.

I wrapped an arm around Olivia's waist and we walked out to the dining room. We sat down side by side, Emily on the other side of Olivia.

We began to eat breakfast and we all talked & laughed through it. It made me grin at Olivia. When we finished breakfast, mom took Emily and gave us our backpacks before rushing us out the door.

"My mom just loves Emily." I chuckle. "Agreed. I'm glad of that too." She said and I took her to my car. I got in too and grabbed her hand, my other one on the steering wheel, and held her hand the whole drive to school.

When we got there, we both got out and headed to homeroom where we going to meet up with Nicole & Michael.

We met up with Michael & Nicole and we're walking to class when Michael dropped his journal. It landed with some of the pages exposed.

"You planning on proposing to Nicole soon?" I whisper teasingly as I close the book before Nicole saw it. "Yes. I just don't know how I should." He whispered back, shoving the journal in his backpack.

"Got it." I say and we catch up with the girls. I draped my arm across Olivia's shoulders then and kiss her cheek.

"There you are." She said and I rolled my eyes. "Haha." I say sarcastically and she giggled at me.
(///)

The school day ends and I grin. It's finally the weekend. "At least we don't have homework." Michael said dramatically and Olivia & Nicole laugh as I agree with him.

I look over to see that Olivia is starting to get nervous and worried out of no where. "Olivia what's wrong?" I asked.

"Remember when I told you that I'd been kidnapped when I was little?" She asked quietly. "Yea." I say, immediately pulling her against me.

"I have a bad feeling that the person who kidnapped me is here." She whispered and my grip on her tightened. Can anyone blame me for being protective of her after everything I know she's been through?

She looked around and I held her against me. "We're gonna go. See you guys later." Michael said after a minute.

"Okay. See ya." I say and they left. Once they were gone, I stared at Olivia. Who was the person who kidnapped her anyways?

"Let's just get to the Coffee House. At least there I'm positive that you're safe." I say and take her to my car. I keep my eyes locked on her until I start driving.

Even then I watch her out of the corner of my eye. If she's feeling like whoever kidnapped her when she was little is nearby, I want her in my line of sight at all times.

Once we get to the Coffee House, my eyes lock on her again. The second we're out of the car, I grab ahold of her hand to pull her close.

We walked into the Coffee House and mom immediately put us to work in the kitchen. I kept Olivia in my sight as we worked, even when I was chopping some onions.

"Olivia, could you go take some orders for me?" Mom asked and I watched as Olivia left the kitchen. I casually move to by the door so I can still see her through it.

I look over and see the man that Olivia is talking to, looks like an older William. It's then that I remember Williams warning.

Tell her you don't love her or something really bad will happen to her.

I don't think that the fact that Olivia feels like her kidnapper is back that same day an older William comes to town is a coincidence.

When Olivia takes a subconscious step back, I clench my fist. What in the world is this man saying to her?!

I'm glaring at the man when Olivia says something and quickly comes back in. I was about to ask who the heck that was when she had wrapped her arms around my waist and buried her face in my shirt. Immediately I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her close.

"What happened Olivia?" I ask her. "That's him. He's the person who kidnapped me when I was a little girl. William's uncle." She whispers into my chest.

I tighten my hold on her, refusing to let her go. I didn't want her out there. Not while he was there, but I also didn't want her out of my sight. I couldn't do both of those at the same time.

To keep her from going back out there, I'd have to take over taking orders and lose sight of her. To keep her in my sight, she would go back out there while he's here.

Why do things like this happen to Olivia & I?