Chapter 4

(lets the story the now)
Sophiana POV
Waking up to my alarm I lazily made my way towards my bathroom. I turn sinks tab, splash some cold water on my face getting sleep off my eyes. I then did all my deeds and got ready for my office.
I soon made my way towards my boys room knowing they won't wake up by anyone other than me, Shine or Rosy. On my way I am greeted by Lilian who is my house dry cleaner. I see a basket full of clothes of my boys in it.
"Boys wake up. Now! " I called as I reached their door.
"Up mamma." John replied soon.
"I'm up." Mark whine. But Paul was no where. I look towards maid. She pointed bathroom door. I smile at her.
"Come boys get ready its school day." I said before making my way to dining room.
As I reached it, the maid were setting the breakfast. I sat on my chair waiting for boys. Soon they came running down. We had our break fast. We made our way to 2 cars 1st waiting for me and 2nd my boys.
But today I decided to take them school myself.
"Boys get in car today I am taking you school."
My boys happily enter my car. They loved when I personally take them school. After dropping them I made my way to my office.
As I enter my office I see David there.
"Hey David! Whats up? You here without any words?" I asked as I sat on my chair facing him.
"I got a reply for your petition." he said. Shock by it I didn't said anything for a moment.
"He will agree only if you meet him. He and his lawyer want to meet you in person, the sooner the better as he said to my assistant." he said while looking at me. I know he worry about me so I said yes and that I will meet them soon. To settle the environment I asked about Shine as she is now 4 pregnant. We chat some more then he leave.
Five years. Its been five years since I left and now he want to see me. So much happen in this five fucking years. I met my angel then lost him. I gave birth to my precious, they as now 4 soon 5 in three months on 17th June. I became a billionaire, a billionaire. I came back to California last year from Bevery Hills as my 'JMP Enterprises reached sky high.
Now I have to meet him. I apply petition nearly two years back and he replied now. That tells me what a son of a Bitch he is.
I heaved a sigh and stop thinking about it why the fucking hell I care. I called my Secretary Stella to free my entire schedule tomorrow and then David to make an appointment for tomorrow.
Soon after the exhausting day I went back home only to be greeted by my boys sleep as I look on watch for time I see I am really late today so I just go to bed.
--------------------
Waking up. Doing my daily routine. Taking boys to school. I quickly make my way towards office. As I enter I asked Stella about my today's appointment. She told me that it will be at 12 before launch. Its already half past 9 so I started to prepare myself for the following shit.
--------------------
He is late he is fucking late. He was to be here at 12 with his lawyer but his lawyer is here and is nowhere to be found and its fucking 1. Its been an hour but he is yet to come. His lawyer who is also a friend of him and an ex friend of mine is fidgeting in his sit by David heated glare. David is getting mad who would if you have to wait for someone so careless and leave your 8 month pregnant wife.
"Its Okay Mike! David is not going to kill you yet." I whispered the last part. Soon a knock is heard, Stella enter to tell that he has just enter the building and is making his way here.
Soon he walk in the office and is in front of me.
"Hello wife." he announced with an idiotic smirk.
"Hello Mr. Black." I stated professionally.
"Look like you are doing good without me." he said looking around and setting on the couch to the left side of room facing me.
"I'm not doing good. Actually I'm doing great without you. So gentlemen's lets start."
David was the one to speak first. "You see my client had requested a divorced petition to get separated with Mr. Black here with both understanding and content. And as personal your and your client request to see my client and talk to her face to face,we are here."
Then he started to read the petition that was filed. While he was reading I heated glaze on me. I know its him so I didn't turn. He just finished and about to ask something when the door suddenly opens and my boys enter and runs to me calling 'mamma' and telling about surprising me to go on lunch with them. But nothing was registering as I look from my boys to Jared. The look he had seeing them tells me he is thinking all wrong about they being his as he gave me betrayal and hurt look. As soon I got everything in my notice, I quickly took control of the situation.
I told my boys to breath and that we will have lunch as the were still pestering me for lunch. They even asked David to join, actually Paul did as they know he is a sucker for that little boy puppy dog eyes. I asked Mike to postpone the meeting for a little while as Jared was still on staring on my boys and me. Soon we had lunch. Jared some how manage to come out of his state and grab a bite only because John asked to.
After lunch boys left but when we were about to start again Jared just ran out of the office. I sat there with my head in my hand thinking about what he is going to do next. Until then.....